Bronco Deals?

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
I'd sure think it would correct quickly.

Look at the Gladiator. We're seeing huge discounts on that now, and before they were asking MSRP+

Sent from my Pixel 3a using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I was offered a Gladiator months ago (before my Tremor) at $500 under invoice. Soooo glad I didn't take it.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I can appreciate someones desire to want to be first/have the new hotness, but I like the idea of letting other people own an unproven model first. They get to deal with the bugs and kinks and extra cost.

I'll just wait for year 2/lot models to hit and I'll buy one of those. lol
My thoughts exactly.

I just got off the phone with my wife and we were talking about it. If I absolutely can't wait, I'll get a job 3 at the earliest.

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
The bugs should be worked out, the 2.3 has been around.

That being said, all the first order ones will be top models bc the dealer wants make the most money, plus mark up. The thing is, I think this will be hot, but not killer hot because the trucks will not be out until April next year at the earliest. It is all over the internet right now, in a year people will forget about it.

kaz109

Established Member
I am already looking forward to a raptor variant. At this weight a 450hp 510tq 3.5tt would be the icing on the cake

fangstang

Established Member
I'm gonna look to get one too, but I dread having to deal with Ford dealerships again. NIGHTMARE.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
I am already looking forward to a raptor variant. At this weight a 450hp 510tq 3.5tt would be the icing on the cake
I don’t see a raptor version coming. The Sasquatch and HOSS package is what you want on a raptor variant and it’s already available. The 2.7 tuned at 550rwhp is plenty of power. All one needs is to add fox reservoir coilovers and you have your raptor bronco wildtrak.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
"No one's going to buy it, Ecoboost sucks, needs a V8"
...Ford reveal breaks the website

I could be wrong, but I don’t recall anyone saying that it won’t sell well. Of course it will. Anyone who actually thinks that is a moron.

I’m one of those guys who are passing because the 5.0 isn’t offered. It’s a personal preference. I might consider a small diesel option though.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
I was offered a Gladiator months ago (before my Tremor) at $500 under invoice. Soooo glad I didn't take it.
The rubicon?
The gladiator is thousands off but ever gladiator rubicon is still near Msrp.

Hell the reason I order the Tremor was because the local Jeep dealers would not match Idaho rubicon prices. It’s crazy the premium the rubicon adds.

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
The rubicon?
The gladiator is thousands off but ever gladiator rubicon is still near Msrp.

Hell the reason I order the Tremor was because the local Jeep dealers would not match Idaho rubicon prices. It’s crazy the premium the rubicon adds.

Yep. I ordered a Rubicon Gladiator the same time I ordered my Tremor. Backed out on the Rubicon, but I was offered both vehicles for $500 under invoice.

fangstang

Established Member
I don’t see a raptor version coming. The Sasquatch and HOSS package is what you want on a raptor variant and it’s already available. The 2.7 tuned at 550rwhp is plenty of power. All one needs is to add fox reservoir coilovers and you have your raptor bronco wildtrak.

I also dont think we'll see a Raptor version Bronco. I think thats what the Wildtrak with the standard Sasquatch package already is. They just arent calling it a Raptor. Thats the one I want in 2 door in that orange color.

Last edited:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
My thoughts exactly.

I just got off the phone with my wife and we were talking about it. If I absolutely can't wait, I'll get a job 3 at the earliest.

Tow capacity is just enough for an ultralight and Radical....

I'm gonna look to get one too, but I dread having to deal with Ford dealerships again. NIGHTMARE.

Hit me up, I'll make it easy.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
When the time comes, I will. Thanks.
I just to point out. It won’t be out until next summer. My local small town dealer with about 10k population already has 10+ orders. Nick said he already has a dozen + orders.

Even if you order now you may not receive it for 12 to 18 months. $100 down today could save you months.... of waiting when you are ready.

Last edited:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I just to point out. It won’t be in until next summer. My local small town dealer with about 10k population already has 10+ orders. Nick said he already has a dozen + orders.

Even if you order now you may not receive it for 12 to 18 months. $100 down today could save you months.... of waiting when you are ready.
Bingo

My buddy got his reservation on a 1st edition. Gonna be sick.

DRTYAPE_SRT

Established Member

lol if you sign up for a tread lightly 1 year membership FCA will give you 1% under invoice for a wrangler or gladiator. Then there is a list of dealerships across the country that will offer up to an additional 5-7% off of invoice if you order through their dealership. I’ve seen multiple deals on the wrangler forums where people have got up to 14% off of msrp befor tax title reg. And they get to order exactly what they want.

Users who are viewing this thread