Broke down in Phoenix !! Please help asap I will pay $

reefcoupe93

Established Member
Long sorry short .. I bought a 2v gt from ca .. Wife flew to go get it an she is stranded at a gas station .. I am a mechanic for a living an she is 10 hrs away from me .. Fuel rail came loose an injector is spraying gas .. Please I need someone with a ratchet 10mm socket an a kind heart to help me out .. Give me a call 4328167790 Chris thanks

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Damn man that sucks, hope she's in an area where she feels safe at least. I would hit facebook if you have it and try to find a local Mustang club maybe? Or maybe even a small speed shop where you might get the owner even after hours. Good luck.

reefcoupe93

Established Member
Yea I'm still trying .. She called amp performance an they pretty much blew her off .. Kinda upsets me
She's at a random gas station .. So I'm pretty worried .. Don't have fb so that not an option

Jforce05

Established Member
Gonna swing by aswell ive got tools and o rings on my service truck

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Jforce05

Established Member
Shes on the road. Re seated the injectors and checked the o ring. Tightened down the fuel rail. Keep us posted

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

reefcoupe93

Established Member
Wanna give a shoutout to all the guys that got the car up an goin again .. Means a lot . If you guys ever need anything don't hesitate to call ! You guys are awesome

Led_Zep

Don't tread on me
Established Member
By the time we got there she was all set already! Car sounded nasty sir, super clean.

Users who are viewing this thread