Brittany Griner pleads guilty to drug charges

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Last edited:

rborden

Established Member
We should start a petition and urge Putin not to do a prisoner exchange.

I am loving this!!!
2D27E2A5-54A9-4095-9B04-2771D6C9E1F1.jpeg

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
We should start a petition and urge Putin not to do a prisoner exchange.

I am loving this!!!
View attachment 1756958
She might ultimately beat the rap, but she’ll never beat the ride those Russian bulls are going to give her… I hope to hell Putin refuses an exchange.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
IMO the 9-year sentence is an obvious attempt to force Biden to swap her (and Paul Whelan) for the "merchant of death", Viktor Bout. But if the U.S. does push this swap, it likely opens the door for future "imprisonments" of U.S. citizens for the Russians to barter for more prisoner swaps, etc.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
IMO the 9-year sentence is an obvious attempt to force Biden to swap her (and Paul Whelan) for the "merchant of death", Viktor Bout. But if the U.S. does push this swap, it likely opens the door for future "imprisonments" of U.S. citizens for the Russians to barter for more prisoner swaps, etc.
laughs GIF

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Now we negotiate with "terrorists?" Whatever feelings one may have about Russia, it has laws and seemingly enforces such laws. No matter how hard the liberals push this girl as a star, I guarantee most people would not know her name or recognize the face if she were standing in line at the grocery store. If Putin gets his man back by releasing a druggie, he knows how to play chess and just pulled off a wonderful pawn promotion.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Tits didn't realize how great of a country we live in. Look what happens when you take something for granted.

From watching The Americans, Gorky Park, Midnight Express, The Falcon and the Snowman, Triumph of the Will, etc..., I have an understanding on how to act in a foreign country.

Users who are viewing this thread