Brittany Griner pleads guilty to drug charges

rborden

Established Member
WNBA player Brittany Griner has pleaded guilty to drug smuggling charges in a Russian Court when she took cannabis products in the form of hash oil for her vape pen on a trip to Russia.

The basketball star had previously knelt for the flag, refused to stand for the national athem and made derogatory comments about the United States and its treatment of people of color.

I guess karma has a beautiful way of evening the score. Go woke, go broke. Enjoy your prison cell ma’am. She faces up to 10 years in a Russian prison.

I bet your attitude about America changes when you return after you serve your time.

rborden

Established Member
The Brandon Administration believes she is wrongfully detained though.

Even if she were to be released tomorrow, she found out how Russia doesn't screw around and doesn't care if you are a basketball "star" nor a lesbian.
3F98FF63-4625-4C10-B5A4-EE857D61097C.jpeg

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
WNBA player Brittany Griner has pleaded guilty to drug smuggling charges in a Russian Court when she took cannabis products in the form of hash oil for her vape pen on a trip to Russia.

The basketball star had previously knelt for the flag, refused to stand for the national athem and made derogatory comments about the United States and its treatment of people of color.

I guess karma has a beautiful way of evening the score. Go woke, go broke. Enjoy your prison cell ma’am. She faces up to 10 years in a Russian prison.

I bet your attitude about America changes when you return after you serve your time.

The beautiful irony is these idiots are so dam pampered in the US (even though they never miss an opportunity to proclaim how oppressed they are!), they actually believe the rest of the world is as cuck'd as we are -- fatal mistake. Especially in Russia!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
They're going to trade a real criminal for her after all the pressure by the left
Yep! They have Viktor Bout, the ‘Merchant of Death,’ at the top of their trade list. It may not happen immediately, but within weeks or months a deal will likely be struck. Russia might also want some sanctions removed, as well. If Griner committed a crime (and she pleaded guilty), she should serve her time. Now if the sentencing is beyond reasonable for political reasons, then THAT would need to be addressed.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I don't think she should spend decades in prison or anything but a few years in a Russian prison would fix her ass up. She likes women anyway...

View attachment 1753904
Yep!

And now Griner's wife is pissed and doesn't trust the U.S. government any longer because a scheduled phone call between she and her "husband" Brittany got screwed up. It was done on a Saturday and the Embassy was unstaffed on Saturday. So the call couldn't be completed.

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
What will the WNBA do to her if she comes back and wants to play (be it tomorrow or 10 years from now)? Will they recognize this conviction or will it be "it was a sham, no harm no foul"?

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
The Brandon Administration believes she is wrongfully detained though.

Even if she were to be released tomorrow, she found out how Russia doesn't screw around and doesn't care if you are a basketball "star" nor a lesbian.
Thats funny because she just pleaded guilty of a crime she committed.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
What will the WNBA do to her if she comes back and wants to play (be it tomorrow or 10 years from now)? Will they recognize this conviction or will it be "it was a sham, no harm no foul"?

since when do professional sports leagues give a flying **** about criminal records?

rborden

Established Member
since when do professional sports leagues give a flying **** about criminal records?
I don’t know. DeShaun Watson has 24 civil cases of sexual misconduct but two grand juries declined to prosecute. 20 of those 24 cases have been settled. Rumor has it that Goodell is going to hit him with a 1 year suspension.

So the WNBA should do similar to Griner. Maybe not a year, but 6 months would be fitting.

Users who are viewing this thread