Brian Shaw making a F250 look small!

quad

Established Member
This is ridiculous lol! Brian is a freaking giant! Now imagine what 7'-9" Angus MacAskill would have looked like in that F250!

F250 A.JPG
F250 B.JPG
MACASKILL.JPG

PressReader.com - Digital Newspaper & Magazine Subscriptions

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Next up the MX5. Lol big dude, never seen him before but entertaining and chill. Good watch thanks for sharing got a laugh.

Might have skipped through it but was hoping he was going to start squatting those vehicles. Probably could.

Last edited:

noco5.0

Established Member
He lives in my part of the country. I would love to meet him sometime. I'm not usually too interested in meeting "famous" people but this guy has accomplished a lot from pretty humble beginnings. I'm not small but would probably look like short fat guy next to Mr. Shaw. I know several people who have met him and all have said he's a great guy.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
I like Shaw, seems to be a really nice guy. Watched that yesterday. IDK if I would want to be that big, seeing that I am a car guy. Imagine the airbag coming out or getting pinned?

quad

Established Member
That was a fun video to watch! Thanks for posting it.
No problem. Here's another funny one of Dutch giant Olivier Richters shopping for a car. He's a bit taller than Brian Shaw lol.

He tries to get into a Corvette...

Here he is standing next to Hafthor Bjornson (6'-9") who's 1" taller than Brian Shaw.

p%3a%2f%2fbeta.ems.ladbiblegroup.com%2fs3%2fcontent%2f808x455%2f928ca0185cbad6d95420d1e264f98348.png

Brian and Thor for comparison:

pic06278.jpg

quad

Established Member
He lives in my part of the country. I would love to meet him sometime. I'm not usually too interested in meeting "famous" people but this guy has accomplished a lot from pretty humble beginnings. I'm not small but would probably look like short fat guy next to Mr. Shaw. I know several people who have met him and all have said he's a great guy.
Yes Brian is a great spokesman for WSM. Here's a video after the recent WSM contest in California and there was a huge line of people waiting to meet him.

Interesting how things turned out great for Brian. Meanwhile Mike Jenkins passed away in 2013 at age 31 of a heart attack and his wife ended up marrying Brian.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Next up the MX5. Lol big dude, never seen him before but entertaining and chill. Good watch thanks for sharing got a laugh.

Might have skipped through it but was hoping he was going to start squatting those vehicles. Probably could.

There’s a video of him getting into a Mini Cooper. He needs the one from the Italian Job with the beefed up suspension.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread