Brembos brakes

takiotoshi

Established Member
Well let me first say that I like my 302 a lot , is probably the most fun car I ever had ,but this past week my brother bought a '13 wrx sti limited and we took it for a ride over the weekend the brakes fell more firm and responsive that those on my car , I guess my question is what can I do to improve my brakes?
Thanks

KBBoss302

Established Member
I put Stoptech pads on my '12 Boss and it firmed up the pedal feel quite a bit. Overall stopping power was probably no better but the stiffer pedal was nice. I had excellent luck with Ferodo 2500s on my old Evo with Brembos - better pedal feel and much improved braking. The Stoptech pads are very inexpensive while the Ferodos were a lot more money last time I looked.

Oh and both pads will dust less than your OE pads which is always nice.

Smileyboy

2V guy
Established Member
Depending on what you what to use the car for will honestly dictate some of that. Look at first changing out your fluid. This will also slightly change how the clutch feels. Second is look at the pads. I like Carbotech pads alot, namely the 1521s. If you ever plan on open tracking then i would suggest stainless steel brake lines and new rotors.

Users who are viewing this thread