Brembo sport pads $14

BlackVenom99

Established Member
What do you think? I know these used to sell out at $20, but from the few reviews I'd read I think I need ceramics.

I guess this is just to let everyone know they say they're in stock and are cheaper.

Last edited:

RcodeStang

Established Member
I had a set sitting in the closet since they were on sale for $20 probably a year ago. From what I read, they should be between a Hawk HPS and HP+. Pretty dusty. There's was something about them rattling because they don't come with clips or something, but I can't find the thread.

BlackVenom99

Established Member
I hate noisy brakes, I don't mind stock dusting. Reasonably priced, no noise, stops slightly better then stock= ?

It was my understanding that ceramics would fit that bill, I was really going for these pads till I read that multiple people had massive dusting with them.

I don't race my convertible, however it would be nice to have a slight upgrade over stock. From reading it seemed like that's what something like the hawk ceramics would do.
What would you suggest?

Jefe

Established Member
Worst pads ever. Had them for 2k miles. They really are track pads. They need to be incredibly hot to work/not make noises. Avoid them at all costs....Unless its a track car

Users who are viewing this thread