Brembo Calipers

esonu

Established Member
Just trying to sell my calipers. Was going to paint them lime green but just havent got time. one is ready for paint the other still needs to be prepped, but its still not installed so new.
only thing bad about the one thats prepped is i lost the line that goes from one side to another,but it can be bought at AutoZone for under $10 and bent.
$500 Shipped 48states
IMG_4185_zpsmbakrdb7.jpg

IMG_4181_zps2ypqwvvl.jpg

IMG_4180_zpsep51fx1s.jpg

IMG_4179_zpsxx4sxmk9.jpg

Last edited:

esonu

Established Member
Yes just calipers. They are new not installed just one is sand blasted.

esonu

Established Member
No message. And no I bought that one also from ford I'm assuming they Sell new not reman but they couldn't get me the passenger side for hella long. So while I waited had it sand blasted at a shop by my house a-holes lost the crossover tube and bleeders but gave me some bleeders they had. And after about 5 months is when I got the passenger side, but by then I already painted my stock ones so it's just sitting here haha.

stang99x

Old Fox
Established Member
Just an FYI, that's a reman. That's why it took so long, they had to get a core and they don't sell new with all those dings and marks. Nothing wrong with it, I put the new reman's on mine.

esonu

Established Member
So then both would be reman correct? Cuz the one that has the dings on it is driver side which I had sandblasted that's why it looks like that I'm assuming. But the passenger side has Brembo on it and I got that way later that's why it hasn't been blasted. Well if it don't sell soon Ima just send the other to be sand blasted and then powdercoat them lol.

esonu

Established Member
Still for sale!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread