Breaking news.

quad

Established Member
Why Brady?

Kathy Griffin sure got it.
It looks like to avoid the Trump curse you have to show unconditional support. Brady capitulated to the left, probably because of his wife pestering him about Trump. Good luck now Brady you may be screwed! :cool: ;) :giggle: :ROFLMAO:

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
1634944316429.jpeg

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I agree. Maybe not criminally but surely civilly. This is one of the most ironic things to happen to such a liberal ****** gun snowflake.

Almost makes me laugh but that woman's death was tragic. He will be the poster child for every gun safety reminder for the next 100 years.

It doesn't fit the elements of a crime. He will not be charged.

Sent from my SM-G986U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Attachments

• EF36ED1A-FBBC-4762-AECA-74669E3BBBCF_4_5005_c.jpeg
    EF36ED1A-FBBC-4762-AECA-74669E3BBBCF_4_5005_c.jpeg
    23.7 KB · Views: 116

JimCSHO

Established Member
Hope he gets taken to the ****ing cleaners. Alec Baldwin is a douchebag

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
This.

It's always the idiot handling the gun causing death, not the gun.
And you know that if was someone else who had this accident, that Alec Baldwin and the rest of the leftists would be screaming about gun control and that the shooter needs to be arrested and never heard from again.

But when it is one of their own ...............

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I ****ing hate Alec but I fail to see how this is his fault unless they're between scenes and he knew the gun was loaded with a live round and was waving it around. If he's shooting a scene that requires shooting towards camera and obviously the crew is that same direction it's definitely not his fault.

Prop guy is at fault here. There's no reason a real round should be near the set. The latest I saw was they have confirmed it was a live round and not a blank mishap (like has happened before) and the one round went through the girl that died and into the director, so whatever it was its a decently powerful round.

If you're an actor given a prop gun as you have been your entire acting career, you're not under any obligation to assume it's anything but fake and/or loaded with blanks. I can assure you even Keanu doesn't check prop guns on set for live rounds and he's probably the best most legit gun person in Hollywood. This is their job to act and do make believe, and it's the job of prop guys to provide fake firearms and blanks and oversee the safe use of said firearms.

I feel pretty bad for the dude, thats gonna stick with him for a while. Memes are on fire though.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I ****ing hate Alec but I fail to see how this is his fault unless they're between scenes and he knew the gun was loaded with a live round and was waving it around. If he's shooting a scene that requires shooting towards camera and obviously the crew is that same direction it's definitely not his fault.

Prop guy is at fault here. There's no reason a real round should be near the set. The latest I saw was they have confirmed it was a live round and not a blank mishap (like has happened before) and the one round went through the girl that died and into the director, so whatever it was its a decently powerful round.

If you're an actor given a prop gun as you have been your entire acting career, you're not under any obligation to assume it's anything but fake and/or loaded with blanks. I can assure you even Keanu doesn't check prop guns on set for live rounds and he's probably the best most legit gun person in Hollywood. This is their job to act and do make believe, and it's the job of prop guys to provide fake firearms and blanks and oversee the safe use of said firearms.

I feel pretty bad for the dude, thats gonna stick with him for a while. Memes are on fire though.

You just expressed what I intended to say. Ya, Alec is a liberal, gun hating douche but does anyone think he had even the most remote intention to kill some random production staff woman on the set of a movie? Even if he was a waving the gun around and pulling the trigger blindly, he would still have a legal belief it was of no danger to anyone.

Most of us had play guns as kids, it's not MUCH different than that.

Otherwise there could be some question about what he was instructed to do with said firearm.

I can't blame him for any intentional act if he was just the guy using the prop firearm

Last edited:

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
A firearm is only as safe as the human handling it. Period.

I listened to a former FBI agent/movie safety prop dude on fox say, "Prop agents hand guns to actors and tell them the status of the gun. Actors are supposed to believe them."

What? That was spoken by a guy who was at one time in charge of gun safety on set?

So the actor is supposed to believe him without checking it?

It's a gun. Alec is 100% guilty.

**** around and find out. Alec did.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
One of corrective actions must be:
* ANYONE present on a tv/movie set must have attended in person, passed, and received, a Firearm Safety Certificate issued through an NRA approved Firearm Safety Course.
* This Firearm Safety Course MUST be retaken, in full, every year.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The big mystery is how a live round got into the weapon. It was reported by Fox News that three guns had been placed on a cart by Hannah Gutierrez, who was identified as the armorer.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
How a "Live" round would get in there is surely a mystery Bob. Maybe they were doing some "Live round" shooting on set with another gun and got this gun confused with another and brought it to Baldwin.

A "Prop" gun shoots a live round with no projectile usually but the gun itself is real and can surely accept live rounds. They have real gun powder in them. Looks just like a real bullet with no projectile on the end but the gasses that come out are REAL.

And if ur close enough to the blast it can still kill u even with no projectile but it would have to be pointed at ur head at very close range. This doesn't appear to be the case here.

People keep saying "He should have checked if it was loaded". It was loaded like its supposed to be with a blank as far as he knew. Opening up the revolver and looking at it would have told him nothing cause it looks the same as a real bullet from the rear. It has a firing cap just like a real bullet.

I cant stand this dude! But Honestly I dont see him being charged with anything.

I also keep seeing "He should have never pointed a gun at anyone". Its a ****ing movie and ur supposed to point the gun at the Camera and pull the trigger and the person he shot is directly adjacent to the Camera which is exactly where he would be pointing the gun when pulling the trigger which is why she was shot!

This is the ARMORERS fault and lack of incompetence and no one else's! That is THEIR job to make sure everything is safe before handing prop guns to actors not Baldwins. They weren't out target shooting in the woods. Its a movie. No actor would assume its loaded with a REAL bullet.

The big mystery is how a live round got into the weapon. It was reported by Fox News that three guns had been placed on a cart by Hannah Gutierrez, who was identified as the armorer.

Users who are viewing this thread