Brave Polar Bear Takes Food From Russian....

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
All fun and games until the damn thing catches you on the way to your car for a bigger snack!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm curious how high that window is from the ground. I'm trying to gauge the height of that bear.

Here's another video of another polar bear looking up a curious sightseers in a tour vehicle.

quad

Established Member
I'm curious how high that window is from the ground. I'm trying to gauge the height of that bear.

Here's another video of another polar bear looking up a curious sightseers in a tour vehicle.

Yeah me too. That might not be a fully grown Polar Bear. I think the head of an adult is much bigger. Check out the size of Bart the Grizzly Bear. And Polar Bears are larger!

JonFreeman_BartStanding_web.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Bart's a big bruiser, but is dwarfed by a large adult polar bear. o_O

Male Polar Bear vs Male Grizzly Bear​

• Adult male polar bears weigh somewhere in between 772 and 1,543 lbs, whereas adult male grizzlies average 400–790 lbs.
  • The above comparison between the males of two species clearly indicates that polar bears are heavier. More so, white bears seem to be twice the weight of adult grizzlies. Therefore, it is reasonable to assume that male polar bears are bigger than male grizzly bears.

How-Tall-is-a-Polar-Bear-Standing-Up-compared-to-other-bears-and-human.jpg

1638660005750.jpeg

quad

Established Member
Bart's a big bruiser, but is dwarfed by a large adult polar bear. o_O

Male Polar Bear vs Male Grizzly Bear​

• Adult male polar bears weigh somewhere in between 772 and 1,543 lbs, whereas adult male grizzlies average 400–790 lbs.
  • The above comparison between the males of two species clearly indicates that polar bears are heavier. More so, white bears seem to be twice the weight of adult grizzlies. Therefore, it is reasonable to assume that male polar bears are bigger than male grizzly bears.

How-Tall-is-a-Polar-Bear-Standing-Up-compared-to-other-bears-and-human.jpg

View attachment 1729891
To be fair Bart was apparently 1,500 lbs! So he would not look small next to your average Polar Bear. However the heaviest Polar Bear shot weighed 2,209 lbs!

Users who are viewing this thread