brand new True Forged "RS TEN" chicane style wheels

SonicTerminator

Whistle Box Equipped 4.6
Established Member
2500!! i dont need pricing for my whole fleet, just my '03!! does that price include tires too!!! ha ha just joking, damm do i wish i had the funds for a set. those have got to be the best looking wheel for a SB Terminator. bad ass man!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Can I get a quote for these wheels in chrome for 2003 cobra with SRA.
Thanks,
Cody

they'd have to be 3 piece to be chromed. during our current sale, you'd be looking at $3100 shipped.

steve anyway you can have one photoshopped with a stepped lip? i would have to order them and then not like them.

that's probably too tall of an order bud. im not sure i now anyone who can PS that good lol. plus you'd need all the right angles and everything...

Steve.....I'll go get a TRUE FORGED Tattoo today if you ship me my 19" rears that I want!!!!! No f'n joke either.

i dont know if the Navy(navy right?) would like you with a big TF tat on your forehead :poke::thumbsup:

not to mention it wont really be that visible on you :poke::read::p

but....i might be able to work something out with you if youre serious...:dw::-D

those are sexy that for sure.. but **** my life trying to keep them looking clean

we could have them clear ceramic coated for you to help keep them clean but it would reduce the bling a little. it would also add to the price a little.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
STILL available!

have them powdercoated completely in one color for $200 ($50 per wheel) while leaving the assembly bolts chrome.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
sale pending

I assume you cant powdercoat just the centers and leave the lips polished

yes we can. actually the guy who wants to buy them wants us to do just that lol :thumbsup: if it goes through as planned, ill have pics of these bad boys in satin black next week.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
still available. the pending buyer decided to go with some Mach Fives instead lol

redfire03 svt

Established Member
Steve-

I will take them if you can the paint whole wheel gloss black and leave the assembly bolts in chrome as they are now. Pm me to make this happen before I change my mind, lol....

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
TTT pics of THESE wheels on a DSG coupe at the huge FFF show here last weekend. these were used for ONE day. this member was going to buy them but decided to order a new set in black :thumbsup:

so theyre still available with one day's usage on them. ill discount them by $200, ie $2300 shipped now.

IMG_0762Large.jpg

IMG_0771Large.jpg

mustang_world_knotts_2010_6521_JPG.jpg

mustang_world_knotts_2010_6520_JPG.jpg

DSC_0796.jpg

DSC_0798.jpg

IMG_0783Large.jpg

IMG_0779Large.jpg

IMG_0774Large.jpg

FOURCED

3 honks and I own you
Established Member
Nice new set of wheels Steve... it does the old RS wheels proud IMO ;-)

As much as I do like these, I am partial to the original from where it got it's roots from :thumbsup:

attachment.php

Shannon

Graves

Established Member
My god, Steve. They look incredible in satin black w/o the bolts. I miss my 3-piece Chicanes...

You'll have my business again. I'm going to be working on something soon, and will need
the perfect wheel again. I'll shoot you an email to discuss particulars and fitments.

Users who are viewing this thread