brand new True Forged "RS TEN" chicane style wheels

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
these are basically a slightly redesigned Chicane RS. since the names always get confused, we're dropping the Chicane from the RS series.

these are 2 piece, fully polished with assembly bolts (to give them a 3 piece look)

18x9 18x10

front wheels have a big brake cut
rear wheels have 4" lips

both front and rear wheels have the "04sleeper" offset which is slightly tucked in on the fenders for an IRS car.

on a 94-98 SRA car, they will sit inside juust a bit. spacer is optional but not required

on a 99-04 SRA car they will sit VERY aggressive, ie flush. with a 295 tire they will sit great! a 305 might work as well. anything larger and they may sit out a little, which some people like..

these are boxed up and ready to ship out. you can be the FIST KID ON THE BLOCK with this "new" design. NOBODY has these yet! :beer:

$2500 shipped to your door!

i can have them fully powdercoated for $300 more. (ie the entire wheel powdercoated in one color)

the RS Ten
IMG_3092PSLarge.jpg

IMG_3093PSLarge.jpg

IMG_3096psLarge.jpg

IMG_3097psLarge.jpg

IMG_3094Large.jpg

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
here's kind of what they'd look like in ALL gloss black (except with the bolts in chrome). we can have the bolts done in black as well but it costs $300 more.

IMG_3079Large.jpg

IMG_3084Large.jpg

IMG_3086Large.jpg

and in ALL satin black
IMG_3058Large.jpg

IMG_3059Large.jpg

IMG_3061Large.jpg

IMG_3062Large.jpg

shftn6

mystichrome vert.
Established Member
Rs ten look 10X better than chicanes imo. i just dropped more than your asking price on a english bulldog puppy. Once i come up with that again i will be picking a set of these up. You sure you dont have a payment plan? I might look into some options so i am the first kid on the block to have these.

shhak

Established Member
Rs ten look 10X better than chicanes imo. i just dropped more than your asking price on a english bulldog puppy. Once i come up with that again i will be picking a set of these up. You sure you dont have a payment plan? I might look into some options so i am the first kid on the block to have these.

ouch....an english bulldog...??? Those require more up keep than a high maintence wife. I bought one a few years ago, paid $3800 for her, spent another $6,000 on vet bills and she still died before she was 2 years old.

These wheels would've been a much better investment.:poke:

it'llgo

Established Member
Can the rears be had separately? I need new rear tires and want to move up to an 18" but can't afford all four wheels at once.
How much do they weigh in chrome?

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
boo the chicane was pure sex i just wish i had the money to pick up a set before they are all gone

these arent replacing the chicane. those will be around for a looooooong time :thumbsup:

payment plan pllleeaaassseeeeeee do want lol...those are pure sex

sure, ive done that for people :beer:

Damn, those chrome wheels are S W E E T!

these are polished, not chrome. we can only do chrome on 3 piece wheels. our polishing is just so good that people often mistake them for being chrome lol.

Can the rears be had separately? I need new rear tires and want to move up to an 18" but can't afford all four wheels at once.
How much do they weigh in chrome?

yes we can make just the rears for you. if you want chrome, they'd have to be 3 piece which cost a little more. but then chrome costs quite a bit more over polished finish.

OMG..those satin black ones are simply amazing

they do look really good in person :beer:

Jefe

Established Member
Gotta see these on a Cobra. Black on yellow...

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Steve can you make your wheels to accept a 5/8 stud? My new rear has 5/8 studs and when I get ready to get another set of wheels for street duty I'll need some that will accept that stud. Thanks!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
ugh, you're killing me steve...

you can do satin black w/ polished lips, right? :thumbsup:

yes sir. brandon saw them in person. come bring me a big pillow case full of cash, ill hook you up :beer:

Does it change the price at all to have these exact wheels but with no assembly bolts?

yes sir. it knocks $100 off the price. ($25 per wheel).

Steve can you make your wheels to accept a 5/8 stud? My new rear has 5/8 studs and when I get ready to get another set of wheels for street duty I'll need some that will accept that stud. Thanks!

yes sir. just be sure to let me know about it when placing your order :beer:

TheDarkness03

MOAR DOTS!!!
Established Member
yes sir. brandon saw them in person. come bring me a big pillow case full of cash, ill hook you up :beer:

Brandon has been doing nothing but stick poking me ever since he got his sleepers, I just might have to bring you a briefcase filled with money, handcuffed to my wrist :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread