***BRAND NEW*** Mickey Thompson ET Streets/DragStar Wheel Package (SoCal Only)

Orionstang

Established Member
***BRAND NEW*** Mickey Thompson ET Streets/DragStar Wheel Package (PRICE DROP)

Hi guys,
I am new here obviously, but have been a car guy forever, and Mustang guy since July 2009 when I ordered my 2010 GT. Anyway, enough jibber-jabber,,,,

I bought this setup for the strip, but decided to go with the more street-friendly NT555R's out back. Wheels and tires are brand new, never mounted. I also have the install kit which includes lug nuts, lug nut socket adapter, valve stems, and hubcentric rings. Total cost for everything was around $890, but I am willing to let the setup go for. One tire has some sort of goo on it. You can tediously try pulling it off, but im sure a couple passes will take care of it. Pictures are attached, all out of order for some reason LOL.
wheels-jpg.546492

shinywheel-jpg.546490

centercap-jpg.546485

installkit-jpg.546489

Last edited:

Orionstang

Established Member
Its after Christmas, you really didn't get what you want. How about a brand set of drag radials? If interested, PM me. I may be willing to lose much $$$$ just to move these.

Orionstang

Established Member
It's stated in the first post, I will not ship.
Its unfair to me, as well as any potential buyer. I lose more, buyer spends more.

Orionstang

Established Member
I have no problem with offers. However, don't tell me these tires cost this or that elsewhere without showing me LOL. Am I supposed to just take your word for it? That would be bad business practice. Not looking to make friends, per se, Im here to make a sell. My pup is sick and the bills are steady rolling in.
MTPricing by Kenneth Stephens, on Flickr

And on Ebay
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...Thompson+3755R+ET+Street+Radial+Tire&_sacat=0

And Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Mickey-Thompson-Street-Racing-Radial/dp/B00540H8BU

Thanks for looking.

Users who are viewing this thread