FOR SALE: Brand-New Maximum Motorsports 4pt Roll Bar MMRB-6.2

amorrow

Established Member
For sale is a new MM four-point roll bar for ‘94-‘04 coupes. I intended to use it for my ‘96 but ended up finding a Saleen 2pt bar and using that instead.

Price from Maximum Motorsports is $827 plus freight and tax. Asking $675 local pickup in San Antonio area.

Thanks,
Adam

1932D621-5D23-414E-A929-EDDF4199AB9C.jpeg

Last edited:

amorrow

Established Member
Is this the same as an Autopower bar?

Tom
Sorry Tom, I’m not familiar with Autopower bars so can’t answer. In fact, this MM bar and the Saleen 2-point I’m using are the only two Sn95 bars I’ve had my hands on.

Adam

EDIT: just looked on MM website and I see they offer both MM (or at least MM branded) rollbars and a similar Autopower one, but pictures at least show some differences including the mounting feet. I can’t speak to exactly how they differ, but MM sales or tech likely can.

Last edited:

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
What is a 2 point bar really gonna do though? I never understood those Saleen 2pts.

amorrow

Established Member
It’s what was used in the car I’m building a tribute to…a street car I’m really modeling my car after. So more aesthetic than anything. Was thinking since I’ve gone MM for most of the suspension would just go with their bar, but then one of the “correct” Saleen bars came about.

Users who are viewing this thread