Brand new JLT Pipe for Blown 96-98 Snakes!!

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
All,
I have been lucky enough to work with Jay Tucker, the owner of JLT True Cold Air to develop a Power Pipe for blown 96-98 Cobras.

On my 96 Mystic I am running the stock Vortech kit, FMU, Injectors and up until yesterday the stock Mass air. With this setup my car put down about 360ish @ 8lbs.

That brings me to yesterday. Jay took my car down to the guys at Dyno Tuned Performance and tested out the new kit. Jay is a solid guy, dedicated to putting out a great product! Anyway after much manipulation and some rearranging in the engine bay of my Snake, he finally found a way to cram his pipe into the ol' Mystic. The results are awesome ! I picked up just over 2lbs of boost and about 30+ RWHP. Keep in mind that I still have all of the stock parts save for a Lightning Mass Air that had to be installed. The fellas at Dyno Tuned Performance told me that I should be able to pick up some good numbers once I dump the FMU and put in 42lb injectors.

So if you have a 96 w/ a blower be sure to check out JLT, it is a super solid piece with impressive gains and awesome craftsmanship. I am truly a happy customer right now. By the way with all of this extra airflow my blower sounds like a beast now! :mj:

Users who are viewing this thread