Brand New Fully Ported Performer Heads CHEAP

HouseOfPower

I picked these heads up from a close friend of mine for a project and now I have no use for them so I'm going to give someone a ridiculous deal. I'll get specifics as far as carb/part #'s in the coming days but for the time being I'll just say that these heads are serious business. Fully race ported...Full competition valvetrain as well. Brand new, never run. They have upgraded stainless steel valves and are 2.02" intake and 1.60" exhaust valves. They have upgraded springs, retainers, and locks.

$1000 FIRM not a penny less

cobraman1024

Waiting to be Blown....
Established Member
You really aren't giving much information up on the port job.......who did it? what kind of flow numbers? how much power should be expected with the full Edelbrock topend setup on a 302 shortblock?

HouseOfPower

You really aren't giving much information up on the port job.......who did it? what kind of flow numbers? how much power should be expected with the full Edelbrock topend setup on a 302 shortblock?

The heads were purchased to help a friend clear up some funds so I wasn't directly responsible for the work done but I am seeking out the info requested for you. I do know that at this price it's about 50% of what was spent on them

HouseOfPower

any supercharged fox owners wanting to make some extra power on a budget? although I don't have exact specifications at this time I can assure you that they are built and ported specifically for forced induction and serious money was invested in these. They are literally being listed for less than the price of the labor....not including the parts or even the heads themselves

Users who are viewing this thread