Brand New Ford 6.2 SOHC Raptor Engine - 0 Miles, No Runtime, Pre-Production

SmokeGreyHatch

Established Member
I have a brand new pre-production 6.2 SOHC engine from Ford. This engine is new in the original crate with 0 miles and no runtime. The engine was destined for a new SVT Raptor F-150, but was part of a 6 engine lot sent to a company that does experimental testing for Ford. This engine was not used from the lot. As you can see it is complete from intake to pan and in perfect condition. Includes the engine wiring harness, all sensors (knock, cam, crank, VCT, etc), fuel injectors, rails, coils, front accessory drive minus power steering pump and A/C compressor, flexplate, and water pump. It is a complete drop in. Ford discontinued selling new crate 6.2 SOHC's years ago. You cannot find a new 6.2 SOHC anywhere, only junkyard variants with tens of thousands of miles of wear and tear. This would make a great swap project for a classic F100 truck or Bronco, street rod, or late model Mustang. I have personally swapped a 6.2 SOHC in a 1992 fox body mustang that has run a best of a 9.98 at 136.48 MPH in the quarter mile with the mods listed in my signature. I can assist the buyer with swap knowledge if you choose to put this engine in any late model Mustang. I can include a brand new Ford Motorcraft OEM alternator if purchased at the price listed. Buyer is responsible for all shipping and freight charges. I had this engine shipped from MI to AZ for only $300. Engine will ship in the crate shown completely wrapped and sealed. Pick-up in person is acceptable as well in Gilbert, AZ. No warranty expressed or implied. Sold as-is where-is.

$7750 OBO

New62.jpg

Please feel free to call me with any questions. 269-369-9042.

Thanks!

Matt

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread