*BRAND NEW* 95mm Sniper Bazooka MAF and filter adapter

LightningClint

Every Last DETAIL
Established Member
--LOOK AGAIN--*BRAND NEW* 95mm Sniper Bazooka MAF, C&L elbow, and filter adapter

C&L IS SOLD------*BRAND NEW* 95mm Sniper Bazooka MAF, C&L elbow and MAF/filter adapter. All three parts are new and have never been mounted on a truck. The MAF housing That is pictured is completely polished, but I do have another brushed finished housing that is barnd new as well so if the polished isnt what you want then let me know and I'll swap the sensor over. The elbow and adapter have been powdercoated in gloss black. There are no scratches or marring of any kind. I was going to use these on my truck but am going a different route and could use the cash. The Elbow will come with two sets of couplers. The original blue/red set and a black Hose Techniques set as well as the stainless clamps for both ends. I am asking $45 for the adapter, ---- for the elbow, and $255 for the MAF. I will work a LITTLE bit with the pricing and maybe a bit more if someone wants all three. All three prices are shipped but do not include paypal fees. Let me know if you would like any more pics. For $310 I will throw in a S&B filter with the IAT sensor
P1030634.jpg

P1030635.jpg

Last edited:

00silversvt

Established Member
ok why is every one selling there sniper? for a sct or diablo. btw i might take this off your hands if its still for sell by friday.

LightningClint

Every Last DETAIL
Established Member
For $410 I'll throw in a S&B filter with the IAT1 sensor. That would make a very nice and complete intake upgrade. The filter goes for $70 with the sensor, the adapter for $70, the MAF for $265, the elbow for $120 and the couplers were $15 for the pair. That's $540 total without powdercoating or the polishing. Nobody is interested?

Users who are viewing this thread