Brand New 42lb FRPP injectors!

SVTowner2B

Established Member
I bought these and then realized they are too big for my set-up ...270 shipped... or I will consider trading them for a new set of 30lb injectors.
digicamcarphotos.gif

whitestang04GT

I Bleed Ford Blue
Established Member
I have a set of 30lb injectors new, lets talk....Please call me at 843-252-9160 or PM me with you number.....Consider it a deal I'm in the opposite fix, mine are now to small for the setup going in the car....Thanks Mike M

whitestang04GT

I Bleed Ford Blue
Established Member
I can get you a picture...NEW - Never Used, correct....I won't be back at computer till late this evening, but call me if you like....Mike M Low E/T Performance, Inc 843-252-9160...

whitestang04GT

I Bleed Ford Blue
Established Member
I see the Ford Part number you have there, does not end in F "M-9593-F302F" those you have are not "Matched", I don't have my original box, but if I remember correctly I think these as "M-9593-B302F" matched 30lbs...They list for $385, seems like I only paid $325.....

SVTowner2B

Established Member
My part # runs 450 yours runs 385 if they are the matched set. I'll take yours and 40 bux for trade. I pm'd you my email address. Thanks
Tom

whitestang04GT

I Bleed Ford Blue
Established Member
SVTowner2B said:
My part # runs 450 yours runs 385 if they are the matched set. I'll take yours and 40 bux for trade. I pm'd you my email address. Thanks
Tom
No Thanks...Thats alot, considering you said you only paid $270......I could sell mine for $250-300 to a customer or Ebay & buy 42lb unmatched for $260 on ebay & break even, maybe even make money.....I'll do an even trade & cover shipping to help you out......Thanks

SVTowner2B

Established Member
I never said I paid 270...That's what I would sell them for. Let me take one last look at my ads on these.. I may do it even swap the truth is I don't need what I have and you don't need what you have. Even though mine book out at 65 bux more....lol... just givin you sh*&.

Last edited:

whitestang04GT

I Bleed Ford Blue
Established Member
SVTowner2B said:
I never said I paid 270...That's what I would sell them for. Let me take one last look at my ads on these.. I may do it even swap the truth is I don't need what I have and you don't need what you have. Even though mine book out at 65 bux more....lol... just givin you sh*&.
:uh oh: My bad :poke: .....I was speed reading.....Will ship Monday... Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread