Brand New 20x11/ 20x9 Matte Black Alcoa SuperSnake wheels

palmersigns

Established Member
Whats the widest tire you could run on this rim? And what suspension mods would you have to make front and back to run this wide of tire?

Shelby usually runs 255's up front and 305's out back. you could definitely do a 315 our back and a wider front tire if desired. you would definitely need an adj panhard bar for 315 and up.. I have a set of of the newer supersnakes on my gt500 and i run a 315, on lowered suspension and adj panhard bar, and I dont have any problems.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
these are actual "super snake" alcoas which were only available if you got the SS package. these sell for far more than the ordinary joe version. even the official SS center caps sell for ridiculous prices lol. i could see him getting what he's asking. just have to find the right rich guy. probably easier to move on teamshelby or gt500forum. gwls :beer:

palmersigns

Established Member
these are actual "super snake" alcoas which were only available if you got the SS package. these sell for far more than the ordinary joe version. even the official SS center caps sell for ridiculous prices lol. i could see him getting what he's asking. just have to find the right rich guy. probably easier to move on teamshelby or gt500forum. gwls :beer:

Thanks Steve! Appreciate your kind words.

palmersigns

Established Member
Price drop! I also have some michelin Pilot SuperSports in 315, and 255's that were on my other wheels. I will include them for free. Rears have 2k on them, fronts are brand new.

Users who are viewing this thread