Brand New 2011-2013 Mustang Brembo Front Calipers + Rotors *Cheap**

Lan.Stang2012

Established Member
Up for sale is a set of 2011-2013 mustang Brembo front calipers with hawk HPS pads and 14 inch rotors that come stock with 2011-2013 mustangs with track package. Also included is the mounting hardware! These were just bought from a member from here but decided to to a different direction with my car. Everything is bolt on to the car nothing else is needed!

Price: 675 PayPal!
Price Local: 675 Cash

bememy9y.jpg

ade5atu5.jpg

epa8a7ym.jpg

Last edited:

2012GTCS

Established Member
They were supposedly mine too lol. Are you sending the cash or what lol. As they say, shit or get off the pot :beer:

stang389

Established Member
I have texting dillon for a few days now

Edit- well I guess dillon is not a man of his word. After agreeing to a price days ago and patiently waiting for pictures now. Dillon has decided not honor our deal and has backed out of it. Just letting you guys know what kind of seller you are dealing with.

Last edited:

2012GTCS

Established Member
I had asked for pictures as well - more "complete" pics so to speak. Once i asked for pics I stopped getting answers........

xXBIGxBAREXx

Established Member
OP, can you give me the serial code or something for those pads. I've been looking for pads that fit my brembo caliper other than the stockers.

Users who are viewing this thread