brand new 19" True Forged Chicane 3 piece

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
19" 3 piece Chicanes

they are not fully assembled yet so you can still select the widths and the finish. right now they are polished finish, but that can easily be changed to any other finish we offer.

in 19x9 19x10 or 10.5 polished form, $2500 shipped. with 11" rears, $2600.

with the centers powdercoated, add $50 per wheel
with the centers brushed, add $75 per wheel

for ALL chrome, add $125 per wheel

for oem paint matched centers, add $150 per wheel.

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Hmm...with an 11" rear, would a 335 fit with an adj panhard rod? That would open up more tire options for the 19".

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Hmm...with an 11" rear, would a 335 fit with an adj panhard rod? That would open up more tire options for the 19".

i dont know but i doubt it. it definitely wont work on a 20, and 19 is basically right there..

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
still available but probably not for long. this is a steal folks. $400 off the already low svtp member price, and $600 below the regular off-the-street guy price :beer:

and practially NO waiting. just need assembly. unless you opt to have them finished in something else, that would add about a week or two.

EX1

Established Member
Tried to PM but your inbox is full. Highly interested!

Last edited:

EX1

Established Member
EX1 what wheels are you running now and what are you gonna do with them?

I am currently running black 18x9.5 Steeda Pentars. They werent expensive and fit well. I wasnt thinking about selling them because they have had a lot of track use, been thrown around a trailer, they are just kind of my "beater" wheels LOL. Here is a pic of em.

track2.jpg

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I am currently running black 18x9.5 Steeda Pentars. They werent expensive and fit well. I wasnt thinking about selling them because they have had a lot of track use, been thrown around a trailer, they are just kind of my "beater" wheels LOL. Here is a pic of em.

you should share your previous wheel purchasing "experience" for all the leg humpers out there :read:

The Natural

I wanna go fast
Established Member
you should share your previous wheel purchasing "experience" for all the leg humpers out there :read:

????

Is that in regard to going slightly off topic? If that's the case then I'll just say, my friend has a set of True Forged Chicanes with the flat black finish and polished lip and they are absolutely stunning. Can't go wrong with the Chicanes.:rockon:

Xx CHOPPZ xX

$$MONEY$$
Established Member
How much for the True Forged Chicane 3 piece wheels in 20x9 Front and 20x10.5 rear? Brushed centers with chrome lip!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
????

Is that in regard to going slightly off topic? If that's the case then I'll just say, my friend has a set of True Forged Chicanes with the flat black finish and polished lip and they are absolutely stunning. Can't go wrong with the Chicanes.:rockon:

no, not at all lol. he just shared with me an "experience" (to put it MILDLY) with another wheel company when he ordered some wheels for his gt500.

How much for the True Forged Chicane 3 piece wheels in 20x9 Front and 20x10.5 rear? Brushed centers with chrome lip!

pm sent

Pauliers

Established Member
Are these still available? Can you go 9.5 or 10 on the front? and 10.5 on the rear?

On a gt500 will a 10 fit on the front?

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
yes they are but might have a sale pending on them in a few minutes :read:

just been working out the details over the day.

i thought you could put 10s on the front and someone told me i was crazy. i was on the phone with Mark from PAS earlier this a.m. and he said they've done it no problem :shrug:

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
A 285 on a 9.5" will fit on the front of a stock height car. I don't see why a 10" wouldn't make it as well.

Users who are viewing this thread