brake ducts

maoun

Established Member
where can i order those nice ducts that go from the hole next to the fog lights to the brakes? anybody have comments on them?

also, where can i order a grill cover for the lower grill in our bumpers?

thanks
m.

ygohome

Bullz
Established Member
I only saw grill screens at that website. Maoun was asking about brake duct routing... or did I just miss the ducts on that website somwhere?

maoun

Established Member
hehehe..

what the :cuss: were you thinkin..

lol, just kiddin!

thanks for your help...and now off to finding someone who knows about these brake ducts!:thumbsup:

bborder

Established Member
Contact Tim Gilpin at Brothers Performance (909) 735-8880. He has a brake duct kit made by Mirage Motorsports that I just ordered. Kit is not listed on their website so you'll have to call. It was ~$150.

ygohome

Bullz
Established Member
guys, please let me know how this kit works out for you once you receive them. I'd like to get one as well... and I also know of a 2000R guys who are interested.

mosconiac

Established Member
The Mirage Motorsports kit was originally $100.

Unfortunately, their website is dead. Does anyone know if Mirage is out of business?

ygohome

Bullz
Established Member
I heard they were out of business too. Someone from the Cobra R forum tried calling them without any success. :(

But I hear that their kit is top notch... but if Brothers Performance still has some in stock I may get one still

Users who are viewing this thread