Brake Cooling Kit for 07-09 SVT Shelby Gt500 Mustang Ford

tbone7467

Established Member
Does anyone know where I cant get a set? anyone have experiance with them?

Sorry it wasnt in title i was talking about rear break kit.

Last edited:

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
I have brake cooling kit on my 2013 shelby GT500 super snake. I like it and it works well and serves a good purpose like keeping your front brakes cool. Vividracing has these for your model year

JLT Brake Cooling Kit Ford Mustang GT500 07-09​

Last edited:

tbone7467

Established Member
Thanks Vinnie! I will be definitely be looking into this kit. I have a question out to Carroll Shelby Racing about their brake duct cooling kit. My title missed a key worked rear. Im looking for the rear brake kit.

Black Cobra '99

Established Member
I have the kit from Vorshlag and it works really well. I do take my car to the track and I can say with confidence these work.

I actually had the JLT kit but decided to upgrade to Vorshlag's, if you don't go to the track then the JLT kit is enough.

EDIT: just saw your reply about the rears. As far as I know, there isnt a kit for the rear brakes. I believe there were plastic deflectors or some such thing but not sure where to find them.

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
Unless you are doing extensive track laps dont waste your time on a rear cooling kit. IDK of any rear kits for your model year. I dont have a rear cooling kit on my shelby as they are extremely rare option because nobody used them unless they tracked there car frequently.

Users who are viewing this thread