Bra for the '03

Goldy

Established Member
Is there a bra yet available for the '03 Cobra? My local Ford dealership shows that the bra listed for the '03 Cobra is the same as that for the '99/'01 Cobra, but it isn't.

I hate driving the car bra-less!

Howard
Indy SVTOA chapter director

'99 Cobra Vert; Electric Green w/Black Top
'03 Cobra Vert; Black w/Black Top

CobraTone

Established Member
I just keep a good coat of wax on and a bottle of Eagle 1 wet and a terry cloth in the trunk. Every time I take the car out for a spin, I wipe the bugs off when I get back to keep them from screwing my paint.;-)

Goldy

Established Member
I'm more concerned with rocks and debris than I am the bugs; I'm trying to avoid paint chips. I stay at least 200 feet or so behind what ever is in front of me. So far no chips.

Howard
Indy SVTOA chapter director

'99 Cobra Vert; Electric Green w/Black Top
'03 Cobra Vert; Black w/Black Top

CobraTone

Established Member
Good point. I'll keep my eye out. If you find one let me know, I may want to put one on mine.:rolling:

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by f4sfed
Did you do the install yourself? If so, how'd it go?
Just came on thursday so I haven't installed it yet. Got some "honey do's" this weekend, but if I have time I'll be putting it on myself. Or at least I'll give it a shot!:-D

Lobo

Established Member
Originally posted by Goldy
I hate driving the car bra-less!

Shame on you!

lol... no, really... putting a bra on ANY car looks like shit, but doing that to an '03 Cobra is blasphemy.

Just like my dad taped his new Mercedes' aluminum door sills when he got it. So passengers wouldn't scratch it. :rolleyes:

I just shook my head and walked away.

Of course, he doesn't have scratches now, but the sills look like crap.

I suggest you leave the entire delivery wrapping on it and put those paper seat covers in that they use at the shop all the time.

Oh, and absolutely DON'T drive it, it may get dirty !!!

:D

Lobo

gchronis

Get used to avatar
Established Member
Yeah, please let us know what happened with the invinca-shield. I was thinking of doing that myself, but the installation looked like a pain. The cleartastic stuff looks much easier to install (just snaps on using static), and they claim it doesn't come off. Problem is, they only make them for the rear bumper - behind the weels. It'd be really cool if they made them for the fron fascia, too.

KNGOBRA

Banned
Re: Re: Bra for the '03

Originally posted by Lobo
Shame on you!

Just like my dad taped his new Mercedes' aluminum door sills when he got it. So passengers wouldn't scratch it. :rolleyes:

I just shook my head and walked away.

Of course, he doesn't have scratches now, but the sills look like crap. Lobo

HILARIOUS.....:loser:

Users who are viewing this thread