Boynton Beach Police Department unmarked Yellow 03/04 Cobra

YellowCoupe

I live in Boynton, could of sworn I saw that guy at the shell station just down the road from me. I haven't seen him in about a year, wonder if that guy is back.

blubyeu

Established Member
That was awesome! I think she had an orgasm. Now her old man has to buy a taser to keep her happy.

Tase me! Tase me! :banana: :poke: :banana: :poke:

knowfreed0m

Blown Is Better
Established Member
Yea the LEo is a cool guy, he was up at Moroso a couple weeks a go for Ford Power Festival.

The car's only got a K&N FIPK for motor mods, and a ton of LEO eqiptment in the interior. Very cool car :beer:

V8 SuperCoupe

Established Member
All the power to those men. Hopefully they don't get into any trouble for doing their job. Truely, the, "Honest" officers of today are rare men and women to deal with the situations that come before them.

Great8

Pulley-less in Motown
Established Member
blubyeu said:
That was awesome! I think she had an orgasm. Now her old man has to buy a taser to keep her happy.

Yeah, she went a little oveboard wih the screaming and yelling. Just get off the phone and get out of the truck.

hokeyz1

Established Member
She was a hateful bitch and she got what she deserved!!!!!! BTW Great Vid!!!!

02 Z06

Squeze me please me
Established Member
ive seen the car a dozen times. lived in miramar and drove to boynton bch daily. you would have no clue just driving unless you really look over the car as your driving next to it. i feel bad for the poor fool who tries to race him.

Users who are viewing this thread