boyd 20x8.5 magneto's

BigTymer

Established Member
Are you willing to ship these wheels and or wheels/tires? If so what would the ride cost me to 21770

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
ok up date, i got the tires mounted and ballanced, and went to put them on and didnt have the right lug nuts, so another 50.00 into it, i got the right lugs nuts and today i went to put them on so i could have some pix to post, and one of the back rims, had a crack a bout .50 of an inch. it was at the weld from when they were machined. so, today i went to a rim shop and they sent it to a machine shop that is going to repair it correctly. and trust me, its expensive!
there going to bevel both sides of the crack, inside the rim, and out side, and then weld it and then grind it down. its in the inside of the rim, so its not going to be visible for anyone to see it.
so, in a day or so i should have pix up what they look like mounted and installed.
my price is bottom price, these rims cost me over 650 each. and im not going to loose anymore on them. 1500 picked up, or 1500 plus shipping. and shipping is going to be expensive caues the tires are on them, so if your close to come and look, just let me know.
thanks, oh i cant drive anyware to meet, cause im only home for another 4 days, and im going to be extreamly busy.
thanks

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
sure, and i dont want anyone to get them and something happen down the road and i get looked at like the bad dude.
hope you like the pix.
DSCF0537.jpg

Last edited:

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
ok, back from the dead, i still want to sell these, any offers around what i was looking at getting?

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
are you sure about the width bud? are they 8.5s or 9.5s???? I have always liked these wheels, but wasn't sure about 20s....I am in Phenix City, AL

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
there 20x8.5. but they were custom made from boyde for my lightning.
and they look sweet too. just my ol lady needs to use the truck sometimes and i get tired of telling her no cause i want them perfect. they have 99% tread left on the tires, but will need to be ballanced again. it sat still since i work over seas, and when i was home last week i drove it. it kind of felt like one of the tires has a flat spot in it from sitting. so if you want to come down and drive my L and see for your self your more than welcome. and ill even toss in the 100.00 lug nuts for these rims. let me know.

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
295/45/20 if i remember right. but it would really suck to ship these rims. i would prefer local pick up. but i might be able to arrange shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread