Bought X-Pipe off market =(

Juiced-03

Established Member
Don't worry about the fit, it will fit fine. The one piece pipe will fit your car, you just won't be able to remove the cats to be able to put in straight pieces if you ever want to go for the loud setup. I read the market thread and I don't see how the seller wasn't able to clarify if it was the multiple piece pipe, it's not too hard figure out! I would not buy a Bassani one piece catted X pipe only because their cats suck and I would want to be able to replace them without buying a whole new pipe or having to hack it up and re-weld it. But regardless, it will fit on your car.

Juiced-03

Established Member
I would just keep it. It will fit your car just like the "2003" pipe will. The only difference is the multiple piece design. They aren't weak cats, they flow really well. I just had several problems with mine rattling and clogging and needing replacing. I am much happier with my offroad pipe now.

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
well i just hope theirs no cat problems, i'll be installing this an hour away and don't really want any problems driving back home tomorrow

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
it was just both our fault, it's the right pipe just the first make of the '03 bassani x, it's cool either way :banana:

Last edited:

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
say if i wanted to take the cats off would i have to weld some pipe back on to make it the same length?

Users who are viewing this thread