Bought an 03 cobra!

03dsgdreams

Established Member
After selling my 2012 Gt over a year ago I've been looking for a clean DSG or OW 03 cobra. Most of the cars for sale are way over priced and the couple that are priced right are the wrong color or sell before I can make an offer. I got lucky and stumbled upon a fellow members for sale thread right after he posted it and was the first to reply. Long story short I'm now the owner of an oxford white 03 cobra. Oh and she's got a mmr 900 shortblock, 2.3 whipple, dual pass heat exchanger, head cooling mod, oil catch can, Bassani mid length headers, mac off road pro chamber, Bassani cat back with flowmaster 44s welded in, fuel system upgrades, 26 spline input shaft, mgw, light weight aluminum fly wheel, spec clutch. I'm sure I'm missing some things, that's just a quick rundown. I paid $17,500 for her with 51,000 miles on the car and 8,000 miles on the new motor. It cost me $750 to have it Shipped from Texas to Michigan.
:banana:

Givens

I wanna go fast
Established Member
Sounds like a cool car, no pics?

You cant talk about a cool car and then not produce pics!!

Welcome to the madness

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
I believe I saw that for sale. Great deal on it. And congrats on being with the Cobros and not 5.bros :whine:

03dsgdreams

Established Member
I need to update my photobucket account with some pics of the new cobra so I can post them. Wish I could just post them from my phones photo gallery. The SVTP member venom one is who I boght the car from and I can't say it enough about how good of a seller he was to deal with. Very honest guy, he gave me the time I needed to get my loan and shipping all taken care of. He didn't try to hide anything, was very honest about the car. It showed up looking exactly how he described it and it runs great.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You got a really good deal. Congratulations! Feels good when you score, doesn't it? ;-) Enjoy it! :beer: :rockon:

03dsgdreams

Established Member
20150108_161130.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I can imagine your excitement when the transport rolled up to your house. :)

Users who are viewing this thread