Bought a new bike

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
Got a deal i could not pass up, from the ad i figured the bike was beat to hell or a rebuilt title. Nope, adult owned with 4600 miles. She is now my DD :coolman:
2003 CBR 600RR...not bad for $2650
Feels great to be back on 2 wheels.

cbr_zpsvcswtmxq.jpg

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
i know i was like great its gonna be all busted up when i see it. dude opened garage door i was like sheet!
warrant officer who was PCSing needed it gone. didn't wanna haggle just wanted it out his garage. i just did the oil with Mobil 1 the other day. i got very lucky with it, hell $4k-$4500 all day on Cl.

tigbitties

IG: andrewharpers
Established Member
One of my favourite bikes of all time. Love the design and everything about it.. honda hit the nail on the head that year.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
Yeah i agree, i have gotten a lot of compliments for the short time ive had it. People like "damn thats an 03?"
I like the 2 brothers exhaust and the Toce. Hod damn mod bug lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
We need a SVTP get together to ride around Cherahola/Blue Ridge.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
Great grab!!!
hell yeah, i was very impressed. wifey wasn't too happy at first but there's no way i could pass it up. she finally gave in and was like "fine". lol
Looks great!
thank ya sir!
Looks pretty slick amigo. Stay safe. :beer:
yesssssir, been DDing it getting used to handling it and everything else. the weight and ability to move it around easier takes getting used to compared to the Harley.
We need a SVTP get together to ride around Cherahola/Blue Ridge.

we sure do
Good looking bike and at a great price!
thanks man! still can't believe how i lucked out. i would like to take it on a track one day and get a few for corners.
Good looking bike.
thanks man! wife is like , "you're not 18 you need a Harley not a crothc rocket" lol

likuid_inc

Established Member
great price on the bike man! Can't beat that, you could always ride it for a year and flip it for profit!!! I still miss my 09 gsxr 750, ride safe brother. Enjoy

Users who are viewing this thread