Bought a new 2021 Trackhawk

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks guys.
Honestly probably not much for mods at least this first 6mos.
Other than tint and wheels/tires I try to leave all my rides stock for the first few months to determine what I’d like to do for a mod plan.
Already I’m thinking:
-tint
-bronze wheels and sticky summer tires
-pinned lower pulley
-pump gas E85 tune (Lidio)
-optimized exhaust
After that I doubt much as it’s a real DD and it’ll serve for winter and short towing of my 3600# GT500 and open aluminum trailer.
I’m sure E85 eventually as I have 4-5 quality stations on my way to the office so it’s hard to ignore.
And Bob….of course! Each ride always has to go once!
-J

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
When you have some, post a few more photos.

Nice mods plans. If it was mine, though, I'd leave it 100% stock, especially if it were my daily. It's darn near perfect right from the showroom. 707hp is more than plenty for a daily, and for the occasionally stoplight to stoplight run. LOL. I know, though, that most probably feel you can never have enough.

_Snake_

Established Member
When you have some, post a few more photos.

Nice mods plans. If it was mine, though, I'd leave it 100% stock, especially if it were my daily. It's darn near perfect right from the showroom. 707hp is more than plenty for a daily, and for the occasionally stoplight to stoplight run. LOL. I know, though, that most probably feel you can never have enough.

And the resale $$ on an unmolested TH is ridiculous

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks guys.
Honestly probably not much for mods at least this first 6mos.
Other than tint and wheels/tires I try to leave all my rides stock for the first few months to determine what I’d like to do for a mod plan.
Already I’m thinking:
-tint
-bronze wheels and sticky summer tires
-pinned lower pulley
-pump gas E85 tune (Lidio)
-optimized exhaust
After that I doubt much as it’s a real DD and it’ll serve for winter and short towing of my 3600# GT500 and open aluminum trailer.
I’m sure E85 eventually as I have 4-5 quality stations on my way to the office so it’s hard to ignore.
And Bob….of course! Each ride always has to go once!
-J

Congrats man! Very cool and jelly for sure.

Will Lidio tune something that’s AWD?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats man! Very cool and jelly for sure.

Will Lidio tune something that’s AWD?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Thank you!
He’s a friend and I’m not sure if having him tune close to 10 personal rides over the last 22yrs influences it, but I text him as soon as I got it and he said he would.
His personal Hellcat Challenger was sweet.
His Dynojet would be RWD only but I may not need that as it’s a street car we can just datalog.
I never ended up tuning my leased 2016 Charger but this is a purchases so I hope I’ll know by mid summer if it’s a keeper or a stop gap to the final year Charger RE.
I do however love the idea of towing with this if I had to, plus the AWD (already growing in me) makes for a better DD.
I’ll let you know
-J

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
They're not coming back for a Gen II. It's all over. The 392 has a chance to come back, but not the Hellcat. So envious.
Honestly knowing that made me actually take a serving thought about this particular car.
This and the Durango HC both done.
-J

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Door tag MDH is 112812 so built Sunday November 28th at noon.
Hopefully no Turkey hangovers by Sunday.
-J

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Congrats J, I think you're really going to enjoy your new TH.
It is a true point and shoot rocket you can enjoy year-round.

Just got home from Chicago yesterday and had to clean a little salt off the TH.
IMG_6799 copy.jpeg

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Holy crap, Booky, that is a LOT of road crap on her. No front plate? It has the plate holder, but either the license plate is completely covered by slush/crap or that's a blank filler plate. LOL.

I'm really struggling to drive my GV70 in the snow here. She hasn't even seen rain yet. So far, we've been able to use my wife's Acura AWD TLX but I did buy it with the intent to drive it in snow. Just having trouble actually doing it knowing that I cannot wash it until late March/early April.

Zemedici

Established Member
Great color! Let the mods begin...... Mine is at the shop now getting some more mods. PURR Titanium exhaust (Weighs 17 lbs) going on to replace my Corsa which I absolutely love as well as CF Driveshafts, Airbags, Outlaw axels, AAD front/rear billet control arms, Magnuson 2650 with methanol with upper/lower pulley, ID1300's, Cortex expansion tank, American Racing headers, Diff brace front/rear and AAD billet toe arms.

Just got it back actually after a bunch of stereo work was completed. Went with Focal Utopia line for speakers and sub. Audison amps with Helix DSP. I removed the rear seat and had platform built so I saved weight removing seat and added some with stereo equipment. Still saved 50 lbs over stock. I have Dog he goes everywhere with me since im retired now.

Just installed the Velgen light weight series whees (Save 8 lbs each over stock) with Demon Performance lightweight rotors (Save 7 lbs each over stock) and pads. Has a bunch of CF on it and more going on. Should get it back in a few weeks. I do have Weld wheels for the rear with some Nitto 555r2 going on as well but not usable in these temps. Chad at Black Ops is where u wanna buy ur parts from.

First thing u need to do is get rid of them brake pads IMMEDIATELY bro! They will throw more brake dust on them rims and YELLOW calipers like nothing u have ever seen. Get the ceremic ones they throw like nothing. It was such a PITA to keep them clean. I painted mine black and put red Brembo stickers on with new pads and its so much better. I do miss the yellow calipers a little not gonna lie. It screams TH.

The stock tires wont last long. But believe it or not for a Runflat their are sticky AF and hook as good as anything ive tried. I put Pilot Sport AS on and they hook extremely well to but once u go up to a basic stage 1 or 2 package u will need DR's at least out back cause its a 70-30 Torque split in track mode so some dont upgrade the fronts but I have.

You will get more attention in that truck than u have gotten in ALL ur vehicles for ur entire life put together lol. This is the best thing ive ever owned and its the ultimate DD. Nothing has made me more happy than my TH.

View attachment 1733041

All that on a stock motor? :)

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Holy crap, Booky, that is a LOT of road crap on her. No front plate? It has the plate holder, but either the license plate is completely covered by slush/crap or that's a blank filler plate. LOL.

I'm really struggling to drive my GV70 in the snow here. She hasn't even seen rain yet. So far, we've been able to use my wife's Acura AWD TLX but I did buy it with the intent to drive it in snow. Just having trouble actually doing it knowing that I cannot wash it until late March/early April.

There's a front plate under all that road grime. lol

IMG_6559 copy.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread