Bought '03 FromMccoyMills Today!!!

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
YUP! Got my '03 White coupe from MccoyMills tonight. I Pick it up tommrow at around 7pm cuz i gotta take out all my audio/video equip on my truck before I trade it. Anyway, I couldn't believe how nice they were...totally sraight forward about everything really. I actually missed their dealership and went along the 91 till I hit Ford West, Stopped in there and they wouldn't even take me seriously. I said **** YOU and found my way to mccoymills and they had the vehicle out in front waiting for me. So anyway, just thought I'd let you all know, and that I would see you at the BBQ :) Even if my ride is still stock then heh. I CANT WAIITITTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR ALL UR HELP GUYS, You to CobraRLC, they actually knew what they were talking about at MCcoy & Mills, I mentioned this site as who referred me and they seemed pretty enthusiastic about it..... :coolman: Till tommrow :beer:

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
congratulations!!! :beer: swing on by xmp on saturday if you can so we can check out the new ride and maybe talk you into a few small things. ;-)

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Congrats brotha :beer: :beer:

Robert said that the dealer was really good to folks & he's not the type to BS around stuff like that ;-)

:thumbsup:

Yup its my day on saturday :D U get to see my big ding on the side of the car :(

Users who are viewing this thread