Boss Plus Spoiler

Jabooh1

Established Member
So I just upgraded my rear spoiler. Went from the LS one to the Kenny Brown Boss Plus spoiler. I wanted something a little more pronounced and didn't like that the boss spoiler was the same as the GT/CS.

Painted it it black with the end caps the grey to match the stripes.

A30BBC40-0014-4B64-B67C-9F8A1208353C_zpsrs1jwm1i.jpg

3735768C-C36D-4750-B88C-9BB0B7D3BB8B_zpsesg3poev.jpg

108F37DC-FBC8-4B85-8AF1-2FFF198E3FA5_zpsnurbvyif.jpg

its not for everyone but I like it. I am going to make the end plates a little larger so they go down closer to the rear quarter.

twistedneck

Established Member
Very unique car and I've been looking for something like that. is it light? Do you notice more stable handing due to a bit more downforce on highway corners?

I want a Gstream or Goodaero rear wing but the one you have is much more subtle and less ricey.

Jabooh1

Established Member
So let me preface with, this is my daily driver that sees occasional track time. I didn't want a GStream on the street.
The wing is light. The stock LS wing is roughly 9 lb. this may be 11 or so.

While I am sure it does create additional downforce I don't know that I would be able to tell. 1) the car sticks pretty well 2) I don't go fast enough (unless on a track) to take advantage of the additional force.

It definitely sets this car apart from other mustangs, Boss's, or GT500's. I was torn between this one and the Steeda wing. The Steeda is cheaper and less overt.

Jabooh1

Established Member
Thanks. It's real rare due to the price I think. It's $500 and then you have to paint it. All in I'm at $750.

I might make the end plates a little larger. Mostly taller so they go down to the rear quarter more. I have to figure out what material to use though as these were carbon fiber.

Users who are viewing this thread