Boss 302 cam set (all 4) $600

OEM Air box $125

Please call or text 787-671-9067, email [email protected]

Thanks,

Manuel

Last edited:

sholzer

Established Member
Looks like a 2012 because he said factory non-HID lights, all 2013s have HID's....

BUT in the off chance that its a 2013 and the "factory splitter" is the front lip splitter, DIBS. Money ready to send.

BOSSPOWER

Established Member

5CCFC7CF-89D0-41CA-A680-CE8123930366-772-0000004804863AEE_zps3d80d083.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

BOSSPOWER

Established Member
Guys I am trying to put the picture of the splitter, but for some odd reason I can't do it. PM your e-mail and I will send them.

Regards,

Manuel

Last edited:

Sean@LethalPerformance

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hey man, sweet numbers on that boss, heard a bit about it when I was getting work done at pbth, must run awesome now with the cobra jet and comp cams.. Should re-run the black cam Bolt-on c5z I think I saw u run the one time I think I saw ur car out..

Ohh and if the splitter deals falls through.. Put me on the list, as u can tell I'm
Localzz

BOSSPOWER

Established Member
Hey man, sweet numbers on that boss, heard a bit about it when I was getting work done at pbth, must run awesome now with the cobra jet and comp cams.. Should re-run the black cam Bolt-on c5z I think I saw u run the one time I think I saw ur car out..

Ohh and if the splitter deals falls through.. Put me on the list, as u can tell I'm
Localzz

Hi bro,

Yeah, that was me...the C5z did not go to the last meet. The splitter is up for grabs, it's at Revolution Performance in Davie if you want you can pick it up tomorrow. Pay Pal [email protected]

Regards,

Manuel

NTXRockr

Established Member
Are the headers and midpipe still available???

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Yes!

What power gains were seen with it? Do the side pipes go all the way to the side exits or just the h pipe (I'll likely put electric cutouts anyway)? I've been wanting 1-7/8 longtubes but if the performance gains are there and we can work out a price I'll take them.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Users who are viewing this thread