Boss/GT parts for sell/trade. Must go asap!

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
I plan on selling my Boss to carmax sometime in the near future and would like to return to stock as much as possible. I have plenty of parts that can be traded for your OEM parts with a little extra cash on your end. Since I'm pinched on time I will give you a VERY good deal if you're interested. I'm located in norther Virginia and have no intentions of shipping items. At the end of the day I wouldn't mind selling the car with parts on but I'd have for them to go to waste. Contact me at (209)747-8785

Here are a few parts I can remember off the top of my head
- kooks longtubes 1-7/8
-gutted kooks cats (looks like a normal cat but gutted)
-kooks quad h pipe
-kooks side pipes
-lethal performance gen 2 over the axle pipes
-kooks quad axle backs w/black ceramic tips
-drive shaft shop aluminum 1 piece driveshaft
-airaid Parnelli jones carbon fiber intake
-brand new uninstalled trucarbon battery/master cylinder covers
-mmd carbon fiber hood struts
-alcantara suede shifter boot
-alcantara suede e-brake boot
-mgw shifter
-RTR spoiler
-mmd matte black tail light trim (only fits 13/14)
-trucarbon decklid
-trucarbon hood vents
-trucarbon side mirror covers
-SCT3000 tuner

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
Would also like to add that I have 19x8.5/235 toyo proxes R888 & 19x10/305 toyo proxes and a spare set of 2 295/30/19 proxes. Would trade for your rims/tires plus cash

FlashNinja11

Pipe Dream King
Established Member
I have the stock H pipe and Cats just unclamped so it is like new with a little dirt on it from 25K miles stock. I also have the stock Axlebacks with 7K miles on them.

K.A.I.N

Established Member
Is the shifter boot for the Boss (smaller collar) or GT? I am local and interested in both suede/alcantara boots and possibly the decklid

jas11151990

Established Member
Interested in the drive shaft and shifter boot and e brake. In Northern Va to save ya the shipping hassle.

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
Hey guys excuse the late reply. I've been flooded with text messages, emails, and multiple PM's on different forums. There seems to be a misunderstanding on what I'm looking for. At the moment I am not interested in shipping but since I have gotten plenty of interest I will be looking for a shop that could part my car. I'm busy working all weekend and will have further information mid this week. So far I am holding off replying to the PM's until I know for sure I can part out. I also have a couple people interested in buying my car flat out so we will see

Users who are viewing this thread