Musclecar38.gif

Musclecar40.gif

Musclecar39.jpg

Musclecar41.gif

Musclecar42.gif

Just a taste, more to come

blueovalfan

Established Member
A guy that works with my brother used to have one. During one of our strikes he sold it to pay off his house, he sold it for 70 grand. After he sold it the value of the car went through the clouds. It was one of the first 50, I think it was a "Q" code, been a while since I talked to him about the car. The guy does still have a sweet 71 mach and an early gto, a pantara, and others I dont know about (he has 3 garages, I have only seen the one closest to his house), AND supposedly (my brother tells me) he has a 427 side oiler locked up on his property.

Last edited:

The Outlaw

The Forge Musclecar Show in Kingsport today. They have every color of Boss 429 offered and two cars with under 1000 miles on them. Over 100 high end, rare cars. More pics to come.

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
<------ please see shotgun ports avatar

candy apple FTW

My epic absolute #1 favorite mustang dream car

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
I knew someone that had an all-original one, save for the dash pad and a sticker in the engine bay. I also saw one on the road recently stopped at a light, and when the light turned green, he lit up the tires. They are awesome cars for sure.

99chitownsgt

student-always learning
Established Member
My uncle has one that i haven't seen since I was like 7 yrs. old and i'm 25 now. sits in a trailer. my grandpa bought in '71. second owner.

Users who are viewing this thread