Boss 302 Whipple Tune (Gen2-93) 687HP 557TQ

RUgoinup?

We will NEVER forget!
Established Member
So after a year of ownership I finally got some numbers on the Whipple Stage 3 kit and Whipple Calibration. Drove an hour and a half down to Sarasota to meet someone at Kesatie Motorsports. They were doing a Dyno day so I said “what the heck.” They strapped it down and did one pull.

It was around 90 degrees today so I wasn’t expecting much. I was pretty happy with numbers. I’m doing a custom tune/fuel system/e85 next week so it’s nice to have a baseline.

I don’t know how much boost it’s making. I would guess 10-12lbs. They said it was running out of fuel up top which isn’t surprising with 58lb injectors & BAP.

A91AEDA1-A365-47AB-A11A-474F6B236C3C.jpeg
8D83D8BE-34B5-4268-86D1-673E8F547B18.jpeg
0F33B3CC-FB44-4DD1-9842-A97DD5E703D2.jpeg

1F8E3836-AE6E-40E6-9995-988B2E42D347.jpeg

fuelforfire87

Established Member
Nice numbers and sick looking car. Love the look of the engine bay. With a fuel system and E85 you should be able to crack 750hp easily.

GrabUblue

Established Member
She's a beauty! What fuel system are you going with? And like mentioned above , tires will be an issue with another 100 hp ask me how I know :D

RUgoinup?

We will NEVER forget!
Established Member
Thanks for the compliments! Racing Integration in Tampa did a great job on the installs and advice. Sai Li will be doing the fuel system and tune.

As for tires, I kinda knew the ET SS won’t be up for the task. GNBRETT has been leading me towards a stickier tire/wheel setup.

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Nice #'s, & that blower make the engine compartment pop.
The people running the dyno should be able to tell you how much boost you made.

Bill@HPTuners

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Nice #'s, & that blower make the engine compartment pop.
The people running the dyno should be able to tell you how much boost you made.

Only if they hook up a boost gauge, when just going for dyno days its rare that they would take the extra time to do this unless you specifically ask for it.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Nothing rare about that at all. Its standard operating procedure for anyone who has a clue when operating a dyno.

Only if they hook up a boost gauge, when just going for dyno days its rare that they would take the extra time to do this unless you specifically ask for it.

RUgoinup?

We will NEVER forget!
Established Member
Matthew kesatie was the Dyno operator. Very experienced and knowledgeable. Don’t know if he used it or not. I only wanted two things. No oil on the floor, and a baseline #.

Bill@HPTuners

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Nothing rare about that at all. Its standard operating procedure for anyone who has a clue when operating a dyno.

Not for a dyno day it isn't. they are trying to get in as many people as possible, 2-3 pulls and off. They are giving you a cheap set of dyno numbers, I've never been to a dyno day where they've connected to a vacuum line for boost WITHOUT specifically asking for it.

RUgoinup?

We will NEVER forget!
Established Member
Don’t have the graph but it made 764 with a 3.5 pulley and e85. Forgot to ask how much boost. Will ask tomorrow and post graph.

Users who are viewing this thread