Seriously Northern
Established Member
The rods are cheap; $154.72 for eight.

Seat belts $121.18 and $145.56

-Mike R

Here's what I was quoted from mike at tousley

Wheelie151

Established Member
Lol called here to make sure they quoted correct and the still quoted $38.09 a rod here in Hawaii. I can't wait to get stationed somewhere else.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
I'll have to hear this for myself. Boss 302 connecting rods cost 154 bucks and some change and can handle over 800rwhp. What's a better word for STEAL!!!!! :banana: :banana:

Wheelie151

Established Member
I'll have to hear this for myself. Boss 302 connecting rods cost 154 bucks and some change and can handle over 800rwhp. What's a better word for STEAL!!!!! :banana: :banana:

I already have a set on order through Tousley ford for $175 shipped to me in Hawaii. Now I need to find a forged crank.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
I already have a set on order through Tousley ford for $175 shipped to me in Hawaii. Now I need to find a forged crank.

Just it being under 200 is good. What are you building?

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

Wheelie151

Established Member
Just it being under 200 is good. What are you building?

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

I'm tossing the idea around about a single 76mm turbo with the built motor and low compression. The rods are too good of an idea to pass up and I'm debating buying a second set before ford decides to jack the price up on us.

Wheelie151

Established Member
I'm also going to be selling a set of 4v heads soon, I bought them and was planning to have them ported and spray the car but after some basic math at $100 bucks to fill a 10lb bottle in Hawaii I decided that 50 bottles is a terrible deal compared to a turbo setup.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
I'm tossing the idea around about a single 76mm turbo with the built motor and low compression. The rods are too good of an idea to pass up and I'm debating buying a second set before ford decides to jack the price up on us.

sounds good my man. Yea I'm thinking about getting two sets also lol.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
So just called tousley and they're on back order and I can't order any since they're on back order which freaking sucks. I want these damn rods:(

sn94cobra

Corn-aholic
Established Member
So just called tousley and they're on back order and I can't order any since they're on back order which freaking sucks. I want these damn rods:(

Sold them

Last edited:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Buy mine. I will sell them for what I bought them for from tousley plus shipping.

Brand new in the box, never opened.

PM'd

Users who are viewing this thread