Boss 302 on track

svtguy

Established Member
Just got home from MAM Mid America Motorplex. Main Section. with Findtheline.com guys. FindTheLine.com - Open lapping and track time to improve your driving

A 2012 Comp Orange Boss 302 was there. The owner said he had been to MAM 15 times. He owns a modded 07 GT500 that he open tracks. He commented on how much more balanced the car was compared to the GT500 and had to adjust his driving line. His only mods to the car was Nitto NT01's and brake pads. Towards the end of the day, I was able to follow him in my 2000R. He ran a 1.46 lap time. I was able to stay with him, but never able to pass him as I was running on 2006 Avon Tech R's.

For a "stock car", it performs very nicely. To the owners or soon to be owners you should be very happy with the on track performance of the car. I'm very impressed.

FYI, his friend, first time to this track, was tracking a 11GT with adjustable Koni's and NT01's was running 1.52 lap times.

Paul.

5 DOT 0

Established Member
That's Gary he's a member here and at Boss Mustangs Online. Here's some video of his car and him on the track.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gZ8OLR_7C8&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - 2012 Boss Mustang MAM Run[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm09G2Zsei0&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - 2012 Boss Walk Around[/nomedia]

cloud9

Established Member
Yes, Gary. I commented to him that he is useing the car as it was intended, on the track. Just like I use my 2000R.

Had a fun time chasing after him.

Hey Paul, I enjoyed it as well. Your Cobra is awesome. We were all talking about what a great car you have. Nice driving by the way, it was fun chasing around yesterday :beer:

cloud9

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread