Boss 302 Dyno is up

ORANGE CRUSH

Bayou City Terminator
Established Member
Here is one from edmunds.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-H8zofXlTY&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 First Drive by Edmunds Inside Line[/nomedia]

wjk

Established Member
I was hoping for more, but what sets this power aside from the GT's is its power band. This thing is a monster, and honestly I don't believe any stock Mustang will be able to keep up on a road course (GT500 included).

ORANGE CRUSH

Bayou City Terminator
Established Member
I am really happy to see it do more than 400HP at the rear wheels. I can't wait to see what it going to do with mods.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I was hoping for more, but what sets this power aside from the GT's is its power band. This thing is a monster, and honestly I don't believe any stock Mustang will be able to keep up on a road course (GT500 included).

Powerband and the ability to live at that powerband.

Nathan'sTsi

Established Member

I read in one of the initial releases an engineer said the LS was quicker than a GT500 on some tight tracks. I imagine that has alot to do with the LS having R compound rubber as well.
90whp in the same chassis is a lot to overcome.

bull3441

Established Member
I read in one of the initial releases an engineer said the LS was quicker than a GT500 on some tight tracks. I imagine that has alot to do with the LS having R compound rubber as well.
90whp in the same chassis is a lot to overcome.
lighter and a torsen diff help too. but i would like to see a test with a good set of R compounds on the GT500. tired of watching the 500 getting bullied in stupid comparo's

Users who are viewing this thread