Boss 302 $41k, Leguna Seca 48k

mustangc

This too shall pass
Established Member
I hear it is old news now (it was on another prominant Mustang site several days ago...), but since it has not been posted yet here I figured I would start the thread. The MSRP, including destination and delivery, for the 2012 Boss 302 is reported to be $40,995.

Recaro seats and Torsen differential (a MUST HAVE): $1,995
That'll put a Boss at $44k before markups, so expect to pay $50k - GT500 money - if you want one early. Be patient, and you can have a legandary Mustang for mid to low 40's. Just don't expect the electronics package and other creature comforts... remember, this is a track-themed Mustang.

Leguna Seca edition starts at $47,990. Recaros and Torsen are standard.

TXPD

Rookie Racer
Established Member
ripoff? you dont know what you are talking about. really.

price. ford priced this car with the markups in mind. the price you see is the max most dealers will be able to get. work at it a little and you can get this car with a discounted price. as of today i know of three friends, two of which i helped personally, have bought laguna seca boss 302s at or under sticker price.

those paying over sticker aren't trying hard enough. those playing sticker want a guarantee they will get a car. once the cars start to arrive, unreserved cars will be available at under sticker price.

i cant afford and dont have time for a car til 4th quarter 2011 anyway. i fully expect to get the car that i want, equipped how i want it at a price well under the price announced above.

Users who are viewing this thread