Boss 302 12 to 13 HID headlight conversion is complete

smike308

Established Member
Yabbaz--Are these harnesses still available? What's the best way/time to call you? TIA

scott_0

Established Member
Yabbaz--Are these harnesses still available? What's the best way/time to call you? TIA
no!!!! he has numerous complaints against him, he began taking people's money and not delivering the goods, don't give your money!

Sent from my Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk

Hondafanboy

Established Member
Looking good! Did your grille have the faux fog spots open like that, or did you drill out the holes?!

scott_0

Established Member
With all of these negative reviews how do you guys he is going to ship them or even reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
he isn't shipping them any longer, that's where all the negative reviews are coming from, he's beating people out of their money smh, damn shame

Sent from my Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk

KuttawaFord

Established Member
All you'll need from me is the new 16 pin plugs and ill include a diagram on how to remove your old 4-pin hid plug. Then re-pin the 16 pin with your original 4 pins, plus the two additional pins for the LEDs. Sounds complicated but is very very simple, Pm me for any more info!

Tuxedoblack, do you still do the harness for the 2012 non HID to 2013 HID headlight conversion? If you do, can you give me a cost and get me set up to purchase one. My email is [email protected].
Thanks

Roncanales

Established Member
IMG_0667.JPG
Just in case any of y'all want to do the swap with a 100% plug and play harness and do absolutely no wiring. Just text me 832-418-2175 or check out my page on FB @ 5.0Motorsport .

Users who are viewing this thread