Boss 302 12 to 13 HID headlight conversion is complete

scott_0

Established Member
well that's cool!!! glad someone picked up where that dead beat Joe left off

yabbaz

Established Member
well that's cool!!! glad someone picked up where that dead beat Joe left off

Someone has to do it. Finally got annoyed at the amount of people who had issues with his. These should be much better quality and I am usually very responsive to messages and emails.

Are you going to offer harness for 2011-12 guys to convert to 13-14 headlights?

Yes, that is in the works right now. Hoping to have it complete by next week!

92fiveohfox

Established Member
Someone has to do it. Finally got annoyed at the amount of people who had issues with his. These should be much better quality and I am usually very responsive to messages and emails.

Yes, that is in the works right now. Hoping to have it complete by next week!
What about switchbacks? I have the old harness for 13-14 conversion but never got the switchbacks.

yabbaz

Established Member
No rush. Thanks!

Thinking of combining the signal adapter harness and switchback module into 1 item instead of just shipping out a switchback module. It would make the price of the adapter harness go up for those who want it, but the only thing that'd need to be plugged in at that point is the positive lead for the LEDs into the module and the wire for the LEDs coming out of the module. Obviously, the regular harness (no switchback) would still be available, but I would think the more plug and play I can make them, the better. Any thoughts on that?

dc2r

Established Member
i like the idea of an integrated switchback module. i have the tuxedoblack harness without it and sometimes it can be difficult to see the turn signal.

yabbaz

Established Member
i like the idea of an integrated switchback module. i have the tuxedoblack harness without it and sometimes it can be difficult to see the turn signal.

Hmmm... I know some people wont want it, so I'll probably offer both options when the time comes. But good to know for sure!

DarkHorse305

Established Member
I'd definitely be interested in a 13 conversion harness with a switchback. It'll save me the trouble of wiring my own. Quick question, how are the LED bars powered through your harness? Does it tap into fuse 39 in the engine bay fuse box?

yabbaz

Established Member
I'd definitely be interested in a 13 conversion harness with a switchback. It'll save me the trouble of wiring my own. Quick question, how are the LED bars powered through your harness? Does it tap into fuse 39 in the engine bay fuse box?

Yeah it'll have to be tapped into an ignition circuit or the parking lights. Wherever you decide.

Pridestang

Established Member
Yabaz, so glad to hear your taking this task on. I have an 11 with halogens and want to switch to the 13,14 headlights. Do you have what I need to do this?

yabbaz

Established Member
More 10-12 conversion harnesses out and ready!

13-14 harnesses are still in the works. REALLY close to having these done!

IMG_2967_zpsufm0vskm.jpg

yabbaz

Established Member
Yabaz will these be able to have the leds running too?

Yes, the LEDs will work with this harness. Has an auxiliary wire that you need to plug in to a power source in order to power them up, but other than that the harness is 100% plug and play!

Users who are viewing this thread