Borla

11BLK5.0

Established Member
For those who have borla cat-back exhaust once installed to you still have cats or are the pipes straight through and u no longer have cats?

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
For those who have borla cat-back exhaust once installed to you still have cats or are the pipes straight through and u no longer have cats?

It is called a catback, because it mounts after the midpipe. So if you have cats before, then you will have them afterwards.:shrug:

SVT_4_me

Established Member
i have the axleback, which leaves the factory cats as well as the factory resonators in place...

11BLK5.0

Established Member
i have the borla cat back system and it replaces from the headers back and the pipes looked like a straight through design. so can some one break it down for me on were the cats are to begin with on the 2011's. i cant seem to see the differnce in the borla x pip and an off road x pipe. im not a huge performance junkie so please take it easy on me

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
i have the borla cat back system and it replaces from the headers back and the pipes looked like a straight through design. so can some one break it down for me on were the cats are to begin with on the 2011's. i cant seem to see the differnce in the borla x pip and an off road x pipe. im not a huge performance junkie so please take it easy on me

:shrug:

Let's try this again. Have you gotten under you car? There is a connection behing the midpip where the catback begins..

What is the part number of the system you have, and where did you buy it from?

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
It appears that this is a system that bolts up to stock system after the cats. There is connection at this point in the exhaust.

Users who are viewing this thread