borla stinger or borla aggressive?

airstang93

Established Member
I attempted to find this in another thread but was unsuccessful.. any help is appreciated..

biggest difference between the borla stainless steel aggressive cat back and the borla stinger system.. is it worth the extra hundred or so for the stingers? any sound difference?

right now im debating between borla and bassani cat back as well as matching brand x-pipe.. any input?

Last edited:

Darkc0bra

....Pass
Established Member
Stingers are amazing. That is what I bought and I have never regretted it once. Everyone that hears my car loves the sound. You would love the stingers if you went that route. Is it worth it....yes :beer:

zeus201

Established Member
^ I agree with DarkCobra!

I'm also rocking Stingers with Bassani Mids & Bassani OR X and I love sound. Just go with them and enjoy the awesomeness!

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
^ I agree with DarkCobra!

I'm also rocking Stingers with Bassani Mids & Bassani OR X and I love sound. Just go with them and enjoy the awesomeness!

I'm running a similar set up. I love the way it sounds. I'm going to replace the cats to tone it down a little though.

G2Mach1

Cameltosis
Established Member
Stingers sound great.
Uncatted Stingers are soooooooooo loud though.
I just put a set on last week with my bassani mids and X with Bassani HI Flow Cats.
I love the sound and have had a few compliments since last Friday.

poneypower

They call me Shipwreck!
Established Member
when you say the Borla aggressive system are you talking about part number 14858? If you are then there is a discernible exhaust note change from those to the Stingers.

My Stingers, in terms of loudness, are in line with my old SLP LMII system I had.

ttk53

Established Member
get on the banwagon and buy stinger since everyone here says they sound so good. Or get and exahust that is more than just loud.

I love my "quiet borlas" they don't say "hey look at me and my lous ass mustang" well unless you put your foot in it.

99MystiC

Established Member
I had stingers on mine before i went with a drag setup. Awesome setup. With high flow cats and no cats.

Un4GivN

QuenchMyThirstw/Gasoline
Established Member
Long tubes, o/r x and stingers here. Sounds phenomenal. I get compliments on a regular basis.

airstang93

Established Member
well u people have helped make up my mind... i guess i will have to dish out the cash and go with an o/r x and the stingers..

Darkc0bra

....Pass
Established Member
Do you happen to have any videos of it?

I have a video of mine when I still had my Bassani catted x.....I have a Magnaflow X now with my stingers and it sounds soo good. It is in the exhaust thread and it should be close to the end of the thread :beer:

yeller1

Established Member
I was thinking the same thing about going with the stingers with my bassani catted x
but I like to be a bit different. So I removed my Mac's and added Kooks ss mufflers. All I can say is holy crap.
I get a million compliments and they've only been on for 2 weeks. I'm going to make a video as soon as the
weather clears up around here.
They're also way cheaper than the borlas. :banana:

Last edited:

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
Apples to oranges comparison for cars but I had Borla stingers on my 02 Z06 and everyone absolutely loved them

Users who are viewing this thread