borla stinger in socal

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
does anybody in socal have the borla stinger on their cobra? how was the sotp difference? what about loudness? drone? anyone? bueller? :shrug:

[ just bustin yer balls, tony. gotta get the jump on pmoddy ;-) ]

so who will be the first on the block to post a vid/sound clip? i'll have mine on tomorrow!!! :D

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
:bored:

Man Allan, Ur slipping from Favorite Member to the bottom of the pole.
:burn:

Yeah sound clips would be nice. Allan can i give u a Vid of the Magna Pack ;-). Forget what i said up top :burnout:

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods

Yeah sound clips would be nice. Allan can i give u a Vid of the Magna Pack ;-). Forget what i said up top :burnout:

:lol: just had to bust yer balls too my azn brother. :beer:

re: vid clips, absolutely. send it right over. i wanna hear what it sounds like w/ the offroad x! also, if any of my bandwidth-limited comrades need someplace to store files just give me a holler.

Orange Poison

Established Member
Originally posted by FuShnickens
does anybody in socal have the borla stinger on their cobra? how was the sotp difference? what about loudness? drone? anyone? bueller? :shrug:

[ just bustin yer balls, tony. gotta get the jump on pmoddy ;-) ]

so who will be the first on the block to post a vid/sound clip? i'll have mine on tomorrow!!! :D

Allan, that's funny chit.....

Poisonous Mods hasn't disappointed me yet....he's on the stick. Never fails to come barging in on my post to give me chit.

I guess he's going to be running out of people to give chit to once I get my Stinger on :-D

Hey Dave, ;-)

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
yep, gotta get up pretty early in the morning to get one past pmoddy. :)

robert might be out terrorizing the neighborhood w/ his. hope he gets it recorded! i think adam might be wrenching his on right now too. i was going to wait until tomorrow night to install mine but found a muffler shop near the pickup so i'll swing by there in the morning and enjoy the new sound on the way to work. :)

Orange Poison

Established Member
Ah crap guys, I still don't know whether I'll be able to get my car outta of my driveway yet. :gt:

I just hope all you guys don't plan on a cruise between now and next week....hehe

I'm getting anxious now

Allan, did you pick your's up already? How do those tips look?

WOOOOHOOOOOO! Just hit ONE THOUSAND POSTS!!!!

Poisonous is still my Post IDOL...:lol1:

Last edited:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Hey im not up that early. I just spend so much time on the boards i know were to look for u guys ;-)

Tony ur always fun to pick up :D Well after u get it installed, what will i bust u on :(

Id bet that Robert is running around town. I asked him to call me but i guess when ur having so much fun ur going to forget things :bash:
Im sure he will call me tomorrow to bust on me how nice it sounds ;-)

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Blue Poison
Insane SVT Poster
Vehicle: '03 Sonic Blue Cobra

Yeah.... :beer: :beer:
Tony hits his 1000 post :D .... Finally slacker :p

jonas

Established Member
Gotta bug rlc soon so we can hear why I passed up.

I had a reality slap in the face. I dont want to double up on mods just for sound when Im quite happy with my maggie sound and for that money I can get a good set of drag radials

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
what's up w/ the driveway tony? is the street torn up or just the section between the end of your driveway and the street itself? i'd be getting on public works about fixing that up quickly! btw, congrats on 1k posts. :)

i'm probably gonna keep the 3" mac in the garage for whenever i get the hp up (kb, turbo, whatever) to see if there's a difference in performance, but the stinger's going on before the dyno. :D depending on how loud it is (to me) will help me decide whether or not to get a prochamber or bassani x. does anyone who is getting the stinger already have an aftermarket x or h pipe on?

Orange Poison

Established Member
Allan,

The city of Redondo Beach decided to beautify Artesia Blvd. The street I live on. In doing so, they randomly tore up sideways, curbs and driveways that needed no work. Well, my driveway just happened to be one. There's been a big ugly metal plate for a month now that sticks out and up. It would definitely rip up my front end if I attempted. That's why I didn't have my car there for dyno day at Swanson's.

Adam, has the Magnaflow X pipe with the Stinger. He's planning on going catless in the near future.

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
damn that sucks. it's a good thing the cobra isn't your only mode of transportation! hopefully the city finishes up the project soon - i'm sure you're itching to take your car out for a "leisurely" drive. ;-)

i'll have to hit up adam to see how it sounds w/ the maggie x. from what i've heard (and seen here), an h design really complements the stinger's sound. o hell, i may just get a prochamber and be done w/ it. at least until i get the itch for some headers. :D

CobraRLC

Established Member
They are on and they are awsome..... Tony they are safe and sound in with the queen.......1ST IN SOCAL.........COBRARLC IS THE CHARTER MEMBER OF THE SOCAL STINGER CLUB......

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by jonas
Gotta bug rlc soon so we can hear why I passed up.

I had a reality slap in the face. I dont want to double up on mods just for sound when Im quite happy with my maggie sound and for that money I can get a good set of drag radials

George ur exhaust sounds just nice bro ;-)

I can say that cause id followed u from the top of the mountain on the SoCal Cruise. I remember that note when u jumped on the car to pass up the bike...Trust me ur exhaust is nice :beer:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraRLC
They are on and they are awsome..... Tony they are safe and sound in with the queen.......1ST IN SOCAL.........COBRARLC IS THE CHARTER MEMBER OF THE SOCAL STINGER CLUB......

Robert it doesnt count if u cant post sound clips :p

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraRLC

congrats dude!!! wish i could find the "this thread is worthless w/o audio" icon. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread