• H-pipe w/o cats

Votes: 79 17.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob04SVT

Established Member
Ok, bottom line:
-Who has a video of Bassani Catted X with Stingers?
-Who has a video of Prochamber Catted H with Stingers?
Ive been all over this site, and many others, and I can't find either of these anywhere. Ive got Stingers with the stock H now, and its just not enough for me. Ive always been a fan of a good, clean sound- and while the stock H/stinger combo gives me that- it still just isnt loud enough (even with WOT).

The stingers with the Stock H do not drone at all imo.

Also, Here is SVTPs Exhaust soundboard, which has many different combos (just not the ones i mentioned above)

Last edited:

WhiningCobra

Banned
stangfreak said:
that was my last combo. i couldnt drive it around. it was too loud for me and at wot it was retarted loud. very very agressive combo and will grab anyones attention. if you like loud cars, this is the best combo. the growl was crazy and it was just a nasty combo

sorry for teh late reply and probably and he wont see this lol. but ''nasty combo'' meaning nasty in a good sounding way?

RocMach1

Established Member
just installed magnaflow catted x to my stingers and it sounds awesome. Really loud and not raspy at all like everyone else says. Sounds badass...

$ickZ06

Established Member
Alright here's my take on the two combos I tried:

O/R Prochamber with Stingers: Very loud, very aggressive, nice tone, minimal rasp. Poor quality but sounds nice. If you like it loud and prefer the sound of a H-pipe then go with this setup.

Bassani Catted X and Stingers: Still pretty damn loud (not quite as loud as prochamber) but cleaner. Much better quality piece than the MAC. More of an exotic tone. Very minimal rasp. Drone is actually worse at 2k rpms than the prochamber. I like the sound of the x-pipe so i'm keeping this setup. You can't go wrong with either IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread