Borla Over Axle Pipes (reduced)

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Sold

20160129_110743_resized_1.jpg

nate714

Established Member
Question on the pipes, when these were on the car were they directly over the vent pipe on the axle, or routed around that little piece? I ask because my 3 inch OAP have a big mark and denting, about the size of the flat part of a pen, from the axle's vent pipe smacking them. Yours appear not to have that issue, so I assume they run around that part when installed?

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Couldn't tell you. I had them put on the car at Ford and never had any issues with them.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Do they fit with stock connecting axlebacks/mufflers? Also how do they do on lowered cars?

I had these on my BMR lowered Boss for over a year with no issues. These were combo'd 13-14 GT500 Quad set up, so yes they should work fine with a stock axleback.

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
I used to have these on mine lowered 1" in the rear with no issues. I still have no issues with my 3" OAP. Yes they do fit any axleback that the stock ones would.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
These were sold over the weekend. Regarding gains, couldn't tell you as I never dyno'd the car.

I did it audible reasons and couldn't see hacking the stock set up on a Boss to remove resonators.

Users who are viewing this thread