Boosted 2018 A10 5.0 in action, finally!

G-STANG

Established Member
I remember when I first saw this video and was impressed with the performance

MG0h3

Established Member
Me too man.

Still waiting for the specs on this one. Having trouble believing that’s a stock unopened longblock.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

jleews6

Established Member
They claim the motor,trans and converter are all untouched. John Lund tunes it and so far it has been mid 8s @160 plus. I think I read somewhere that Lund said it made around 1100 WHP.

fearthesnake

Established Member
They claim the motor,trans and converter are all untouched. John Lund tunes it and so far it has been mid 8s @160 plus. I think I read somewhere that Lund said it made around 1100 WHP.
I have a hard time believing that its stock internals. Especially after all the races.

SVTFastBack

Established Member
I doubt the legitimacy of stock internals as well. Yeah Ford already knows people are going to mod them and made them pretty stout from factory which is a good thing. But, thinking about 1100WHP w/o going in and changing a few things even if its something small like opening up the rings a bit more so you don't grenade the hamsters in the bore. I question all builds where people claim stock, you can't exactly scope the bore and measure ring gaps or pull the pan and look for factory numbers on parts, hell why not yank all the bearings as well. I know some of the godly tuners just don't get questioned but parts are still parts and are not invincible and still have a limit of what they take. But then again who's going to steal the car and rip apart the motor and measure and check every single part then put it back together, their word vs everyone else.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
If you have Instagram look up @Whitem3, he is the one who does all the work. I know they blew apart the diff last time at the track.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

Truth. That’s the aldowelds turbo car.

Full beast.

The ‘18s are no damn joke.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Mustangs showing themselves proud.

OMG! That TT Mustang is a freaking BEAST!

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Impressed.

Bullshitisay said, I was a catcher when I wasn't pitching.

MG0h3

Established Member
Can't remember what AEDs 2016 is making with nothing but headstuds and cams; something like 900s I think.

Guess it's possible.

Users who are viewing this thread