Boost levels & times on a VMP 2.65

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
I have Analog 8, I guess reading in Lambda, or could be e85 table, either way, reflects a solid low/mid 11 afr which again, won't affect your mph much compared to leaning it out any.

IAT's aren't out of hand, not a concern at all.

You get spark blowout which is extremely tough to see on a log, just slows acceleration, sometimes drastically, sometimes just a bit.

You aren't going to benefit from MS3 with where you're at and the tune that you have. The numbers given in the logs look solid, and the only thing you would gain is being able to easily tweak parts yourself.

I "think" your issues are more mechanical (belt slip or blowout, could be slight clutch slip but doesn't seem so). I'll also add that your battery voltage is far too low, again, mechanical, can at least verify that in the log.
Right on thank you for the help. I'll gap the plugs down, and honestly Malcolm has mentioned that voltage too, I'll get a better alternator before I do anything because that is very low. If money were no issue what would you recommend?

ITSTOCK

Established Member
For an alternator? KMJ no questions about it. Ask him what pulley you need as well, maybe it's just a matter of a different size.

Users who are viewing this thread